Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Thoughts on the song '22'?

I LOVE IT!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 22

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:08 PM

IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Its awesome!

Made my kerri.

Made by Ours13.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Its like my fave song on the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:10 PM

I was reading comments on a video on YouTube and one of them said "WORST SONG EVER" and I was like......................... RUDE!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:10 PM

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:11 PM

i danced all around my woodshop class when i first heard it! LOL!
    "I love you like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love." -Taylor Swift

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:17 PM

i love it!!! i was in class the first time i heard it and i like started crying because i was soo happy!!! such a fun happy song! :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:19 PM

At first I wasn't so sure about it, i was thinking great another poppy song but I LOVE it now! its an awesome party tune!

url][/signature]

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Its a no from me :(
    well, sort of.

If you listen to '22'...then listen to 'Dancing Crazy' by Miranda Cosgrove...theres not much different :(
    Go on, look it up. Message me?

(the awesome InMyBestRedDress)
    RED's Tracklist so far:
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together // Red // State of Grace // Everthing Has Changed // Ronan // I Knew You Were Trouble

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I read the lyrics first.. (bad idea) I wasn't too fond.. the first few lines sounded a bit immature then I heard it and

I actually really really love it.

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Um, I'm 22 so I say it's a WIN.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I like it!
    Follow me :) https://twitter.com/Haunted137
    8/8/09 - Opened for Keith Urban
    4/2/10 - Fearless
    5/27/11 - Speak Now
    8/24/11 - Speak Now

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:57 PM

it's not my fav on the album, BUT IT'S STILL AWESOME!!!!! :D

^TaylorSwiftRocks13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I LOVE 22! It's so funny and it makes me want to get up and dance!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I just HAVE to dance everytime I listen to this song!

Heather - Songbird13 - DancingAroundAllAlone - Avi by Bluebell

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Its SOOOO catchy and i'm obsessed with it

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Tilds wrote:
    Its a no from me :(
    well, sort of.

If you listen to '22'...then listen to 'Dancing Crazy' by Miranda Cosgrove...theres not much different :(
    Go on, look it up. Message me?

(the awesome InMyBestRedDress)
    RED's Tracklist so far:
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together // Red // State of Grace // Everthing Has Changed // Ronan // I Knew You Were Trouble

I know, it does (she even sounded like Miranda Cosgrove), but actually it's one of my faves :) and considering the fact that the two songs were produced both by Max Martin, they will sound the same in a way. :D
    This slope is treacherous, this path is reckless.

Faster than the wind, Passionate as sin.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I love 22!
    It's my second favorite song from RED.

^Annie
    (Avatar By ThisHopeIsTreacherous13)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I love it! It's a total girls night out song!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http:

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I love the beginning and how it says "dress up like hipsters" XD and the rest of the song!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.