Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED!!!!!!!! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TRACK?!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I LOVE ALL THAT I'VE HEARD SO FAR BUT I'M DIGGING 22 IT'S SO FUN & CATCHY! HOW ABOUT YOU ALL?! :D SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!
    :) Hi I'm Abby!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED!!!!!!!! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TRACK?!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM

everything has changed
    or state of grace.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Treacherous :) or Stay stay stay

Top 5 from RED

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:25 PM

In no paticular order...

1. Starlight
    2. Stay Stay Stay
    3. Everything Has Changed
    4. Begin Again
    5. Holy Ground tied with All Too Well

RE: Top 5 from RED

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:27 PM

1. All Too Well (SO SO MUCH)
    2. State of Grace (Acoustic)
    3. Holy Ground
    4. Everything Has Changed
    5. Red

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM

All Too Well!!

Re: Top 5 from RED

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:30 PM

1. Begin Again
    -----
    2. Everything Has Changed
    3. Treacherous
    4. Lucky One
    5. Holy Ground

I need to listen to it more to get favorites so the bottom 4 are interchangeable but Begin Again is definitely my favorite.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

1. All To Well
    2. The Moment I Knew (In tears literally listening to it)
    3. Starlight
    4. I Almost Do
    5. Sad Beautiful Tragic

Most of her sad songs are my favorite ones. The Moment I Knew brings up a lot of memories. I love when she does that!

Favorite?

What's your favorite song off the album..? mines 22 :)

Re: Favorite?

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:32 PM

22. definitely. and everything has changed. more 22 tho.

TanyaxOh|Dani_PazL

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:32 PM

All Too Well and The Moment I Knew (makes me cry)

Re: Favorite?

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I turned 22 in July. Taylor is 22. And then Taylor writes a song about it. It's just perfect.
    I can completely relate. Not just because I'm '22.'

Stay Stay Stay is my second favorite. :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I Almost Do which makes me cry, Everything Has Changed, IKYWT, & Begin Again.
    Wait, nevermind-I just realised I have like 7 fave songs I just really love them all!!

Me/Me/TanyahxOh :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM

1. all too well
    2. begin again
    3. everything has changed
    4. state of grace
    5. stay stay stay

you have NO idea how hard that was!! :D

be fearless, speak now, and be a swiftie :)
    lovelovelove
    xoxo

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:44 PM

1. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    2. All Too Well
    3. The Lucky One
    4. The Last Time
    5. Begin Again

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:47 PM

eggh...in no particular order, because they're really all tied right now!!
    1. Starlight
    2. State of Grace
    3. 22
    4. Treacherous
    5. Holy Ground
    :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM

1. Stay Stay Stay
    2. Starlight
    3. Red
    4. Begin Again
    5. I Knew You Were Trouble.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:48 AM

They are all amazing....but I chose my top 7 if that's okay?;)

1)The Lucky one
    2) Everything has changed
    3) Starlight
    4)StayStayStay
    5) State of grace
    6) Red
    7) I knew you were trouble
    'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:51 AM

ooooo!

1. All Too Well (I almost cried when listening to this song. I have never cried when listening to a song before :O)
    2. I Almost Do
    3. Treacherous
    4. The Lucky One
    5. Starlight
    and from the Deluxe...
    6. Girl At Home (it's so different!)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:14 AM

This are my favorites so far (may change)

1. Begin Again
    2. All too Well
    3. Stay Stay Stay
    4. 22
    5. Starlight

Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.