Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED!!!!!!!! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TRACK?!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I LOVE ALL THAT I'VE HEARD SO FAR BUT I'M DIGGING 22 IT'S SO FUN & CATCHY! HOW ABOUT YOU ALL?! :D SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!
    :) Hi I'm Abby!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED!!!!!!!! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TRACK?!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM

everything has changed
    or state of grace.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Treacherous :) or Stay stay stay

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM

All Too Well!!

Favorite?

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:30 PM

What's your favorite song off the album..? mines 22 :)

Re: Favorite?

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:32 PM

22. definitely. and everything has changed. more 22 tho.

TanyaxOh|Dani_PazL

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:32 PM

All Too Well and The Moment I Knew (makes me cry)

Re: Favorite?

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I turned 22 in July. Taylor is 22. And then Taylor writes a song about it. It's just perfect.
    I can completely relate. Not just because I'm '22.'

Stay Stay Stay is my second favorite. :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I Almost Do which makes me cry, Everything Has Changed, IKYWT, & Begin Again.
    Wait, nevermind-I just realised I have like 7 fave songs I just really love them all!!

Me/Me/TanyahxOh :)

fav red song?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM

whats your fav song from red?

Re: fav red song?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I LOVE THEM ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:55 PM

me too!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I love them all but my top 3 are:

1. The Last Time
    2. Treacherous
    3. I Knew You Were Trouble
    "This is the last time I’m asking you this, put my name on the top of your list, this is the last time I’m asking you why, you break my heart in the blink of an eye." - TS

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I'm LOVING them all but I can probably pick a top 5:
    1. Begin Again
    2. Starlight
    3. The Lucky One
    4. Holy Ground
    5. State of Grace

RE: fav red song?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Everything has Changed or All too well :)
    Long Live July 15th 2011

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Right now my fav is Everything Has Changed, but according to my iPod I also play a lot Begin Again, Holy Ground and 22

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:31 PM

It's impossible to pick favorites because they're all so good, but my top 3 would have to be The Last Time, State of Grace, and Treacherous!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Stay Stay Stay! It's so cute, I love it soo much!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:49 PM

22 and Stay Stay Stay
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

^made by me

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM

All too well and Stay Stay Stay
    You and I´ll be Safe and Sound

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.