Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Underline Words in Album Booklet (not secret messages)

Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 3:53 PM

22Red wrote:
    i think it's combine all the words and make it as a line??

lemme try:

i've never being a pro in love, i was trying to find a grace in my life. but whole things turn into red. All of them became into treacherous, trouble . And it's never going well when I'm 22. It almost like the "never ever" situation like never stay trough the love until it become the last. And i need holy in me when i'm through all of this especially when i'm sad. I'm lucky enough to be a star, so wouldn't changed and start it all over again.

and i think's it's the album's theme :)

[Me & CC]

^I like this.

TheLuckySwiftie13/LikeAPerfectRhyme/Mint

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    I was looking at this last night, and I put some words together, and maybe there is something like this:

"Love never ever again knew trouble." or something like that. I really hope this means something!

I tried:

Almost knew love again, well, never ever pro [at] 22.
    Last lucky star changed holy grace.
    Stay red, trouble.

I can't seem to fit treach in anything..and I searched up what treach is and it is:

Noun. A deformity of the face that causes people to act retarded and moo and stuff and take dumps everywhere.

and I almost laughed.

https://soundcloud.com/janetli/masquerade
    ^ also check out my new song ♥ -XIII

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Hmmm!
    I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 5:55 PM

xiii wrote:
    Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    I was looking at this last night, and I put some words together, and maybe there is something like this:

"Love never ever again knew trouble." or something like that. I really hope this means something!

I tried:

Almost knew love again, well, never ever pro [at] 22.
    Last lucky star changed holy grace.
    Stay red, trouble.

I can't seem to fit treach in anything..and I searched up what treach is and it is:

Noun. A deformity of the face that causes people to act retarded and moo and stuff and take dumps everywhere.

and I almost laughed.

https://soundcloud.com/janetli/masquerade
    ^ also check out my new song ♥ -XIII

Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 10:56 PM

Omigosh :D I want to figure this out
    Emma

Credit to Glitterberry

Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:37 AM

I bet one day we'll figure it out and be like "Oh! How simple was that!"
    I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 8:04 AM

.What if the underlined words were added to the words with the capital letters: Like in State of Grace, how, "armOr" has the capital O. If we got all of the words together like that and then added the underline words it might show something.
    REDISWONDERSTUCK13

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:09 AM

I love reading these so much

^All I know is a simple name

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 5:25 AM

It's been more than a year, and no one's figured it out yet. I'm beginning to wonder if they even mean anything? But didn't Taylor say that there are two secret messages for RED?

Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 12:22 PM

xSwiftiecatx wrote:
    I bet one day we'll figure it out and be like "Oh! How simple was that!"
    I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Yeah!

Mint/Gabriella

Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Well, Love Never Ever Last(s). .....I thought I could get it, but now... I've lost it again.
    RED! :)

Sat, May 3, 2014 at 1:30 AM

We're almost at album 5 and nobody still had any idea what it means. Maybe the underlined words are a red herring and the legitimate second hidden message is something else..?

Sat, May 3, 2014 at 6:17 AM

I still don't think they mean anything because there's no way to make a sentence or words or anything out of them. I think it's just a stylistic choice.

Mon, May 5, 2014 at 5:44 AM

CourtneySwift13Red wrote:
    .What if the underlined words were added to the words with the capital letters: Like in State of Grace, how, "armOr" has the capital O. If we got all of the words together like that and then added the underline words it might show something.
    REDISWONDERSTUCK13

Omg!! Yes!!! but 22 might now work, cause it's like the names of her besties and i have absolutely no idea how that would fit it, but hey!!!
    Not a lot going on at the moment...

Fri, May 30, 2014 at 10:09 AM

I put the words according to their function (noun, adjective, adverb, verb) and realized some words are opposite to the others... And in the adjectives there are two words that have the same number of letters. Take a look:

Star
    Love= Grace/Trouble

Stay/Changed
    Knew

Almost
    Well
    Again / Never Ever

Red
    Sad
    Holy
    Last
    Lucky
    Treach

But here is what I just read. This is an article from the persons who designed the album with Taylor http://blog.st8mnt.com/designing-red-for-taylor-swift/comment-page-1/

The big day finally arrived for the debut release of RED, Taylor Swift’s fourth studio album. ST8MNT felt privileged to have Taylor return to us for her followup to Speak Now.
    Initially, we sat down with Taylor and her team to look over selected photos from photographer Sarah Barlow, to discuss RED’s direction. Taylor was interested in a cover and look that would evoke the abundance of emotions, stories, and visuals associated with the color “red”.

We landed on a layout utilizing close ups, geometric angles and shapes that would lend well to Tungsten’s design. This also gave the booklet spreads an engaging sense of movement. Sarah Barlow captured a lot of gorgeous shots of Taylor which needed to breathe or portray a certain attitude. With the song title treatments, I paired italicized and underlined type to standard caps type, which usually one would refrain from, but with the 45 degree angles it gave a strong sense of command to action words like “NEVER EVER” in “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” for example. Here are some of the spreads below.

I'm really lost to be honest.

Swiftie since 2009 !

thank you Gabriella

RE: Underline Words in Album Booklet (not secret messages)

Fri, May 30, 2014 at 10:38 AM

GUYS
    I listened to the interview with Perez Hilton and Taylor does NOT say there are two secret messages ! She says people might not figure out some secret messages in her songs, but she doesn't talk about a new form of secret message.
    Check it out here around 10mn.
    http://perezhilton.com/2012-10-15-perez-nights-live-perez-hilton-interviews-taylor-swift-red-album-music-listen-here#.U4jBBHZk3IU
    Swiftie since 2009 !

thank you Gabriella

Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 12:35 AM

I think the underlines are just for emphasis for some songs and style for others. I really don't think there's a message there.

Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 6:48 AM

I WOULD WRITEEACH WORD OUT; BECAUSE ALL MEANS SOMETHING

Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 8:51 AM

ALoveStory wrote:
    I think the underlines are just for emphasis for some songs and style for others. I really don't think there's a message there.

^^^
    It would be a rubbish secret message otherwise, since no one can make anything of it.

Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 8:41 PM

i really don't think there's a second secret message. And if there is, we're probably not going to find it before the 5th album release. If there's another message, we're probably not gonna find it, like ever

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.