Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Underline Words in Album Booklet (not secret messages)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:09 PM

All of the words name some of the songs. I mean... I think so. I have my doubts about 'pro'.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together"

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Underline Words in Album Booklet (not secret messages)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Tay did say in an interview that there were 2 secret messages in this album. I assume the first is the regular secret messages with the lyrics and the 2nd has to do with the underlined words. I just can't figure out what they mean...

RE: Underline Words in Album Booklet (not secret messages)

Oooh! Could be! I hope so, i'll do some thinking and I'll see what I can come up with :)

both made by me :)

seashell13 wrote:
    All of the words name some of the songs. I mean... I think so. I have my doubts about 'pro'.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together"

Well all of the words are part of the song titles, but aren't the full titles. Do you think it could mean something?
    8/1/09-Keith Urban tour-Philly, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak Now-Philly, PA
    3/6/12-Speak Now-Brisbane, Australia

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:11 PM

When I saw the underlined words I thought it might mean something! Glad someone else thought so!
    8.29.09 3.19.10 10.26.10 8.6.11 10.13.11 11.21.11

"I think things get better, and I think that good things come back around, and I think that things change" -Taylor Swift

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I left a word out-

"knew"
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Here are the words in alphabetical order:
    again
    almost,
    changed,
    grace,
    holy,
    last,
    love,
    lucky,
    never ever,
    pro,
    red,
    sad,
    star,
    stay,
    treach,
    trouble.,
    well.

What do you guys think?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I thought that too... But I have NO idea what they mean.

Made by Camryn

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:16 PM

diehardtayfan wrote:
    Tay did say in an interview that there were 2 secret messages in this album. I assume the first is the regular secret messages with the lyrics and the 2nd has to do with the underlined words. I just can't figure out what they mean...

What interview?

Made by Camryn

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I think trouble goes at the end of the message because it has the period at the end of the title.

If you look in the Walmart Zine edition there are more words underlined like bio, contents, disc, fact. Wondering if those makes a difference?
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Mabey if we put them together in different orders thy will spell something :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Interesting....

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:28 PM

22 could be the key? Maybe 22 letters in each sentence?
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:29 PM

There are 86 letters not including the words from the Walmart Zine edition and including those words there are 106 letters.
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Kaytin13 wrote:
    diehardtayfan wrote:

What interview?

Made by Camryn

In her phone interview with Perez Hilton last week!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:01 PM

my roommates and I are sitting at the kitchen table trying to figure this out! haha

6/2/10-Fearless-D.C

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM

hmmm....
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:07 PM

maybe they form a sentence together?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:07 PM

never ever 22 again
    ?
    just trying to put the words in an order that makes sense but I'm not very good at these types of things... :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:09 PM

right now we are putting all the letters from the words together, seeing if we can form other words?

She did say in the interview it would be harder to figure out!
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C