Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Should I?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:16 PM

So, I downloaded the whole Red album onto my iPod this morning because I literally could not wait. But I'm wondering if I should also get the CD...I know it has all the art and the hidden messages and the introduction but those can be found online. Then again, it'd be really good to have in the car. My iPod hooks up to my stereo so I don't necessarily need it for home. But if it's not too expensive I think I'll get it. Thoughts? :)

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Should I?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Idk. I jsut wouldn't have bought it on ITunes.
    I used to be Once Upon A Time.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Whatever you prefer
    "This is the last time I’m asking you this, put my name on the top of your list, this is the last time I’m asking you why, you break my heart in the blink of an eye." - TS

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I think that its good to have it on ur ipod (Itunes whatever). But you could buy it on CD so that if your itunes gets accidentally deleted then you have another album ready to go. Your choice though :) :).
    Live and Love

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I think you should buy the album.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

RE: Should I?

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I say totally get it.
    I have the exclusive edition of Red, it has 3 songs not on the album :
    The Moment I Knew,Come Back, , ,Be Here,and Girl at Home.
    It also has the original recordings of Red and Treacherous,
    and has the acoustic version of State of Grace.
    And I love it!

If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change - Taylor Swift

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:40 AM

For me buying the album just means something! But Its what ever you want to do! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I bought it on iTunes and bought the standard and deluxe edition at the store.
    Because I'm that type that although I bought it on iTunes, I love her so much, that I'll support her by buying the actual copies too. :)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:17 PM

TaylorSwiftie133 wrote:
    I say totally get it.
    I have the exclusive edition of Red, it has 3 songs not on the album :
    The Moment I Knew,Come Back, , ,Be Here,and Girl at Home.
    It also has the original recordings of Red and Treacherous,
    and has the acoustic version of State of Grace.
    And I love it!

If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change - Taylor Swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.