Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl At Home

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Yeah, it's really amazing. Shows how classy and perfect our Taylor is.
    -Kat

Graphic made by the lovely Foreverever13

Swiftie4EverAndAl

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:07 AM

It's amazing, so cute and just... aaaah!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I can't believe they didn't put it on the record :(

Made by Calizzle4 :)

Made by Primafacie :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I think ALL the deluxe ones are all my favourites. :D

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I love the deluxe ones too!!! and Girl at Home is one of my favorites! My other would be ''Come Back...Be Here.''
    -TSwiftyWorldwide.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:27 PM

wow what a wonderful song!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:30 PM

what is it about? I haven't got the album yet so I'm not listening to the full songs :(

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I love that song so much! That and Stay Stay Stay are my favorites.
    Forever & Always, Danni15

^^Made by the AWESOME SarahBraun^^

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Amaia wrote:
    I think ALL the deluxe ones are all my favourites. :D

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Yeah, can't believe they didn't make it to the album!!! :o

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I love all the deluxe songs! They are all so good! I really like Girl at Home - very catchy and gives us yet another reason to love Taylor.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I love it! To people saying it should have been on the album, if you look at the songs that ARE on it you wouldn't be able to chose one to switch with Girl At Home because they're all freakin' amazing! 16 tracks on an album is a LOT so they wouldn't have been able to squeeze anymore on there :P

Credit to: http://tswift-gifs.tumblr.com

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:33 PM

It reminds me of "Bestfriends Boyfriend" by Kesha hahahaha (in a good way)
    I love it! The whole album is perfect!

both made by me :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:46 PM

This is another one of my favorite tracks off of Red.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:02 PM

the songs on the deluxe are always my favorites!

8/1/09-Keith Urban tour-Philly, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak Now-Philly, PA
    3/6/12-Speak Now-Brisbane, Australia

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I dont have the deluxe yet! I ordered it from target but it wont be until saturday! I did listen to them on youtube though and thought all the deluxe were pretty good :)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:29 AM

I love this song. Taylor's such a good girl and so responsible when it comes to love.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:33 AM

It's so ridiculously catchy. I actually can't get it out of my head.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:45 AM

I brought the zinepak version yesterday and ther's a small not inside. it say i can download the six extra songs using the code but i can't find the websiteT^T I really want those songs! can someone help me??

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:05 AM

Who's the guy she's singing about?
    The last line you mention makes me think it's Joe Jonas (the swine)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:14 AM

It's great! :)
    You gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be together
    Come on, come on, little taste of heaven

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.