Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED SECRET MESSAGE

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:07 AM

So I was trying to work it out and it suddenly came to me...

Swift
And
Gyllenhaal

It would make sense. What do you think?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED SECRET MESSAGE

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:08 AM

RE: RED SECRET MESSAGE

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I was just trying to work it out, and I thought Swift and... then I went through her exes until I found one with the last name beginning with G

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:12 AM

oms.
    xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

2nd one: Allyouarei

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Where did S, A, and G come from? My cd hasn't come yet:(
    'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:13 AM

... it all makes sense now... hahaha
    (c)SingingSwiftie13

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Maddie35eiddam wrote:

It was the secret message in the cover :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:15 AM

lindilou98 wrote:
    Maddie35eiddam wrote:

It was the secret message in the cover :)

Thank you!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Yeah, I was SO confused! That's an amazing theory, I think it's true.
    -Kat

Graphic made by the lovely Foreverever13

Swiftie4EverAndAl

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I was totally confused! I thought I'd missed letters but this theory makes perfect sense.
    I was Fearless on the 24th of November 2009.
    I learnt to Speak Now (and Taylor touched my hand!) on the 29th of March 2011.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:18 AM

YES! That makes sense!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:19 AM

OMS.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Ohhh.... now I get it :)

RE: RED SECRET MESSAGE

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:16 AM

OMG yes

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I think it was SAG short for saggitarius, or however you spell it, cos jake and taylor ARE that sign, but your right as well. i guess we'll never know lool

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Amaia wrote:
    I think it was SAG short for saggitarius, or however you spell it, cos jake and taylor ARE that sign, but your right as well. i guess we'll never know lool

I agreed with you... That's why in State of Grace she says twin fire signs four blue eyes it's her and Jake...

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:24 AM

You guys are soo good in finding out secret messages!
    In memory of the SPEAK NOW ERA!

Love you Swifties! :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I think it's true. But Amaia could be correct. It could stand for Saggitarius. That'd be fun. :P

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Tswizzle137 wrote:
    Amaia wrote:

I agreed with you... That's why in State of Grace she says twin fire signs four blue eyes it's her and Jake...

yes!!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:58 AM

That makes a lot of sense! I was really pondering what SAG meant for a while...

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Tswizzle137 wrote:
    Amaia wrote:

I like this idea!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.