Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What song do you like best in Red?

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I can't believe in myself right now.RED is out!I'm so exited and happy,just want to jump.So do you guys have it yet?If you already got it,what song do you think that is awesome and most beautiful in this album.Mine is Sad,i mean sad but so touching and full of emotion,i think.Thanks:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: What song do you like best in Red?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I allmost do :)
    I allmost think :)

Both made my me

Re: What song do you like best in Red?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:36 AM

It's so different but in a fun way, I love it but I don't think I can choose a favourite yet but maybe 22 or Stay Stay Stay:)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:38 AM

i dont know yet!!! i love them all !!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I can't choose just one...
    > State Of Grace
    > The Last Time
    > Treacherous
    > The Lucky One
    > Everything Has Changed

Made by Bea

Made by FearlessForever13

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Mine is The Lucky One and Stay Stay Stay! :)
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I love them all, but so far I keep going back to Stay Stay Stay and Starlight

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I love them all. I have to listen to them a few time to decide. I keep changing my mind.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Yes,i guess so.Each song of her in Red album is so beautiful and so sweet.I all love it.But Sad is just my own option.I think this album will make Taylor has a lot of success in her career.Thanks so much:)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I Almost Do
    I love them all but for some reason i feel like i have a connection to that one
    14/3/2012

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM

"I Knew You Were Trouble" is my favorite. At first, I was taken aback by how different she sounded in it, but I really do like the lyrics and the overall sound of the song. I feel like it's one of the least repetitive tracks on the album, even the lyrics are so simple. The deluxe tracks are all good too.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

i almost do, everything has changed and the moment i knew

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I love 'State of Grace', 'I almost do', 'Sad, Beautiful, Tragic', 'Treacherous' and 'The Last Time'.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I like Everything Has Changed, 22, Stay Stay Stay and Starlight best I think.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:19 AM

All Too Well & The Moment I Knew :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I love The Lucky One:)

"We are never ever getting back together, like ever"
    -Taylor swift

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM

starlight is my favorite it makes me feel s happy and like i wanna dance around my room in dresses!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM

at the moment it's the lucky one
    But loving him was RED

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:48 AM

For now my favorites are Red and the Lucky One
    but it is not too bad Everything has changed whit Ed Sheeran ...

Marty_confa 13

Album :

2006 - Taylor Swift
    2008 - Fearless
    2010 - Speak Now
    2012 - Red

Tour :

2009-2010 - Fearless Tour
    2011-2012 - Speak Now World Tour

Profumi :
    2011 - Wonderstruck
    2012 - Wonderstruck Enchanted

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:28 AM

i knew you were troule when you walked in so shame on me now flew me to places i'd never been so you put me down oh i knew you were trouble when you walked in so shame on me now

losing him was blu like i'd never know missing him was dark grey all alone frogetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met but loving him was red loving him was red

stay stay stay i've been loving you for quite some time time tim you think that it's funny when i'm mad mad mad

we called it off again last night but oooh this time i'm telling you i'm telling you we are never ever getting back togethr we are never getting back together you go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me but we are never ever ever ever getting back together like ever
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcerda3DS81qklm1co1_1280.png

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I bought the album a few hours ago so it still changes all the time. but at the moment I love Stay Stay Stay, Holy Ground, Girl At Home and Come Back... Be Here

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.