1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Moment I Knew

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Anyone else wishing this song had been on album instead of just a bonus track? Its so good and sad. Anyone else kinda relate to it?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: The Moment I Knew

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:40 PM

you already have the bonus track? ! lucky..my target wasnt open
    ~*Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard*~

Re: The Moment I Knew

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM

psshlindsyadig13 wrote:
    ~*Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard*~

Actually I found it online somewhere. I think it was one someones tumblr but its gone now. Any ways I will be able to hear it all the time tomorrow my CD will be here :) it sounds amazing so far!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:43 PM

JeriBerri93 wrote:
    psshlindsyadig13 wrote:

Actually I found it online somewhere. I think it was one someones tumblr but its gone now. Any ways I will be able to hear it all the time tomorrow my CD will be here :) it sounds amazing so far!

ah man i am so jealous..my first stop tomorrow morning is target lol

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:47 PM

the deluxe version is also on itunes so you can get the song from there :)
    I bought myself the zinepak version as a physical copy of the album and the deluxe songs from itunes :)
    http://www.facebook.com/toni.suominen.58
    https://twitter.com/FrzenHeart
    http://frzenheart.tumblr.com/
    https://pinterest.com/frzenheart/
    http://www.last.fm/user/FrzenHeart

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:16 PM

this song is like my life right now..this song is like perfect...I have like no words..I am so speechless...its amazing!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:18 PM

It's one of the best songs, that I've ever heard! It's perfect

Made by Calizzle4 :)

Made by Primafacie :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:19 PM

i think it's beautiful
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:26 PM

the happy birthday part made me saaaaad... i don't cry because of music (long live is the exception..) but i do.... feel for her.... alot

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I think it's beautiful!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM

justbeingme wrote:
    the happy birthday part made me saaaaad... i don't cry because of music (long live is the exception..) but i do.... feel for her.... alot

It's such a sad song. Could she even perform it live?
    I think it should have been on the album. :( It's so beautiful. A masterpiece.

RE: The Moment I Knew

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Yeah i can definitely relate to it right now, i don't have the deluxe edition though:(xx

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:48 PM

It's so sad beautiful tragic.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I LOVE this song! Definitely one of my favorites. I wish it would have been included on the album, it is so so so good, sad, and beautiful.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Did anyone else notice this line was also in Ronan?

"The moment I knew
    You fought it hard like an army guy"

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:50 PM

it's too good for a bonus track! I'm in love with it! She truly has a way with words!
    8/1/09-Keith Urban tour-Philly, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak Now-Philly, PA
    3/6/12-Speak Now-Brisbane, Australia

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:23 PM

this song is absolutely breaking my heart.
    im not sure who its about, but there was a rumour it was about her dad not showing up for birthday.
    if thats true i think ill have some sort of breakdown because ive been crying over this song and if it was about her dad i dont think i would be able to listen to that song.
    i think it shouldve been on the regular album, its so beautiful.
    ~lovelovelove
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit to Shininglikefireworks for this AMAZING graphic!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:29 PM

longlive17 wrote:
    this song is absolutely breaking my heart.
    im not sure who its about, but there was a rumour it was about her dad not showing up for birthday.
    if thats true i think ill have some sort of breakdown because ive been crying over this song and if it was about her dad i dont think i would be able to listen to that song.
    i think it shouldve been on the regular album, its so beautiful.
    ~lovelovelove
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit to Shininglikefireworks for this AMAZING graphic!

It's about Jake G not showing up for her 21st family birthday party!
    8/1/09-Keith Urban tour-Philly, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak Now-Philly, PA
    3/6/12-Speak Now-Brisbane, Australia

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I absolutely love this song. I think it should have been included on the regular album, instead of just as a Target bonus track. I prefer it to most of the songs on the regular edition.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:51 PM

*sigh* I love it so much!!
    My Graphic Boutique

^the flawless HandsInYourPockets!