1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Some Favorite Lyrics From Red?

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:01 PM

What are some of your favorite lyrics from the new album?

Here are some of mine so far:

"and you call me up again just to break me like a promise; so casually cruel in the name of bein honest."

"Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, or maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up."

"‎and they tell you that you’re lucky but you’re so confused; cause you don’t feel pretty, you just feel used."
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain." -Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Some Favorite Lyrics From Red?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:10 PM

All too well - 'cause there we are again in the middle of the night / we're dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light'

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Easily:
    "This morning I said we should talk about / cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolved. / That's when you came in wearing a football helmet and said "Ok, let's talk."
    "Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up."
    Swifty since 2006.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE WORD.

^By Swiftisourqueen

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Your first one is my favourite too!
    "You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest"
    I spoke now, March 4th South Australia.

You're beautiful, every little piece love

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:00 AM

For some reason I just haven't been able to get past 'the story's got dust on every page' in Holy Ground. First time listening through the album and that was the lyric that stuck out to me the most. I can't even pinpoint why... I just really like the image it brings, particularly in context of the rest of the song.

favourite lyric/line from RED

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Whats your favourtie lyric from any song on the RED album?

Re: favourite lyric/line from RED

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I think its something from "all too well" that song is really flawless.
    or
    "pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why your drowning"
    "can't decide if its a choice getting swept away"
    "fighting with him is like trying to solve a crossword and realising theres no right answer"
    "did it ever occur to you that i can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye"

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I really like did it ever occur to you that i can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye" as well or
    '' I bet you think I've either moved on or hate you'' or ''I'd be smart to walk away but you're quick sand''

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:25 PM

you called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest

i've spent the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end, but on a wednesday in a cafe, I watched it begin again.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:27 PM

All Too Well-everything.
    I Almost Do-And I just want to tell you
    It takes everything in me not to call you
    And I wish I could run to you
    And I hope you know that
    Everytime I don’t,
    I almost do, I almost do

MY LIFE.

Stay Stay Stay-You carry my groceries and now I'm always laughing

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:52 PM

they're ALL flawless

~the flawless Hannah

RE: favourite lyric/line from RED

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I love "and you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest." From "All Too Well"
    AlyyBugg

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:11 PM

"You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest." - All Too Well

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 7:43 PM

The bridge for 'All Too Well' is just amazing. My favourite lyric though is

And you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    so casually cruel in the name of being honest.
    "

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:39 PM

nothing safe is worth the drive

sooooo true

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM

'I knew you were trouble when you walked in
    'loving him was red'
    'you don't know how nice that is, but I do'
    'like the colors in autumn so bright just before they lose it all'

RE: favourite lyric/line from RED

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:57 AM

"You pull my chair out and help me in, and you don't know how nice that is, but I do." - Begin Again.
    Because I can relate to it so well.

"I don't wanna miss you like this" - Come Back... Be Here

"This path is reckless" - Treacherous
    Because to me it reminds me of a relationship where I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stay away. It was reckless, but worth every second.

Lots more. I basically love all of it.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:34 AM

"You called me up just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest" - All too well

"You had it figured out since you were in school, everybody loves pretty, everybody loves cool, so overnight you look like a sixties queen" - The lucky one

"Your secrets end up splashed up on the newspaper front page." - The lucky one

Long live all the music she made

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:01 AM

"You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest."
    Everyone agrees it's amazing, but I also love
    "This is the last time I'm asking you this, put my name at the top of your list"
    That line means so much to me!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I have so many, I can't explain!