1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Music Videos on 'RED'

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:21 AM

What songs do you think will have music videos? What do you think the music videos will be like? I hope Taylor makes another video like Fearless!

Taylor taught us to be Fearless and to Speak Now about our RED emotions!
~ImInLoveWithSingingItsMyEscapeFromThisWorld~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Music Videos on 'RED'

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I think RED could be a good video. But I'm really really hoping for State of Grace and 22.
    I got an I Heart Question Mark written on the back of my hand.

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:24 AM

22 and starlight for sure!

Made by Camryn

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I'm hoping for 22 as well!!!!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:26 AM

This is difficult... I really wouldn't know at this very moment.

RE: Music Videos on 'RED'

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:27 AM

begin again is getting one, i think thats the one she filmed in paris.. cause she was spotted filming in a cafe[red]

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I'm hoping for 22 and if it will be, than i think it might be something like Fearless or Sparks Fly! :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:30 AM

AlinaIsFearless wrote:
    I'm hoping for 22 and if it will be, than i think it might be something like Fearless or Sparks Fly! :)

That would be amazing!!!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I think All Too Well practically asks for a music video. I'd kind of like to see one for either The Lucky One or Starlight too. And I really hope The Last Time gets one, because I'd love to see Taylor and Gary Lightbody together in a video.

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:31 AM

laurenisfear13ss wrote:
    begin again is getting one, i think thats the one she filmed in paris.. cause she was spotted filming in a cafe[red]

The Begin Again music video will be premiered tomorrow, along with RED!!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:32 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    I think All Too Well practically asks for a music video. I'd kind of like to see one for either The Lucky One or Starlight too. And I really hope The Last Time gets one, because I'd love to see Taylor and Gary Lightbody together in a video.

I'm totally obsessing over what Starlight will sound like...

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I almost do, the lucky one or starligt!!!
    i would love that!!!

Both made my me

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I hope the ed sheeran duet. I think the 3rd singles gonna be trouble/22 :)

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Red would be a good one, and obviously Begin Again is going to be amazing! I think there should definitely be one for 22. Even though I haven't heard it yet, it kind of sounds like a continuation to 15. :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM

22, I'm so excited!!!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:38 AM

There HAS to be one for 22 there just has to!!!!!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:40 AM

taylorswiftawesomness wrote:
    Red would be a good one, and obviously Begin Again is going to be amazing! I think there should definitely be one for 22. Even though I haven't heard it yet, it kind of sounds like a continuation to 15. :)

22 isn't really a continuation to 15.
    I think Red will probably be the tour music video.

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:44 AM

TayTayTay wrote:

Yeah, but 22, 15, it's both ages!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:45 AM

ForeverStarlightSwiftie wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Ha, I suppose (:

Also, since you mentioned wondering what Starlight sounds like before, it's absolutely magical.

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    ForeverStarlightSwiftie wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Ha, I suppose (:

Also, since you mentioned wondering what Starlight sounds like before, it's absolutely magical.

I would LOVE if she did one with starligt!! it would be my favorite!

Both made my me

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I want Stay Stay Stay to have a video.