Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How Do You Feel About RED?

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:31 AM

My favorite song on there is 22 and I think Begin Again is the only country song on there. I guess I really dont care how she changes anymore.

^Made by ME^

^Made by Swiftie4EverAndAlways^

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I obviously haven't heard the whole album yet. I love the songs but I am sad that they aren't as country/folksy they don't seem like her normal self but don't get me wrong, I LOVE THEM! My favs right now are probably Red and Begin Again, the more country ones and i love the guitars in Red! I hope she has more country :)
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2066891

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM

iHeartRed13 wrote:
    I obviously haven't heard the whole album yet. I love the songs but I am sad that they aren't as country/folksy they don't seem like her normal self but don't get me wrong, I LOVE THEM! My favs right now are probably Red and Begin Again, the more country ones and i love the guitars in Red! I hope she has more country :)
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2066891

Don't worry, there's some quite folksy/acoustic songs on the album ;)
    I think my favourite song is All Too Well, but I really like Treacherous, Starlight and Stay Stay Stay as well. From the bonus tracks, I love The Moment I Knew.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:51 AM

no haven't heard any songs, im going to wait till 22nd!! :D
    THE BEST SIGNATURE CONTEST! CLICK HERE http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2230253

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I love the songs that I've heard so far. She's done different genres and styles, I like that she isn't staying in the 'country-pop box' and is expanding to other things :)
    JMO...

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM

i feel enyoy , if i listened taylor songs :D my favorite song >>

mine

begin again

http://ryanseacrest.com/2012/09/24/listen-to-taylor-swifts-new-single-begin-again-audio/

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I love all the songs so far! Right now I'm listening to the preview of I Knew You Were Trouble. and I love it :3
    Everyone on the iTunes reviews just complains about the dubstep parts and how she's changed, but I'm a firm believer in the fact that Swifties should support Taylor no matter what music she puts on Red :)

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 9:03 AM

All Too Well > everything
    I don't know but I love that song so much!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I don't mind that a song or two leaked, because now when I buy the CD on Monday, I can sing along to them. I don't think I've heard many songs on there yet that are country, But I love all the songs except "begin again" because I like more up-beat songs, or at least fast paced like "should've said no", which is probably my favorite song ever. Not my favorite Taylor Swift song ever, my favorite song ever. She is awesome, and I love the new Cd, can't wait for Monday. Whenever I am online anymore I go to taylorswift.com and check the album release countdown! :) But, yeah, I love the new cd and I

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 9:08 AM

BTW, I think all of us taylor swift fans should wear red clothes on monday

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:26 PM

dolphinrox wrote:

thats a great idea!
    Taylor Swift
    Fearless
    Speak Now
    RED

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM

It's an amazing album! And there is songs that are like her normal country/pop songs :)
    Once a swiftie always a swiftie :D

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I can't wait to listen to it x :)

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM

dolphinrox wrote:

^ DONE ;)

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I haven't listened to the whole album or leaked songs. I have only listened to the GMA songs that are on iTunes, and I LOVE it!!!!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM

TaySwiftLuv13 wrote:
    I haven't listened to the whole album or leaked songs. I have only listened to the GMA songs that are on iTunes, and I LOVE it!!!!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Me too! I'm so excited for Monday
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:40 PM

It's my favorite album, and I've only heard 5 songs.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM

LOVE IT

^ANNIE

^HIYP

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 3:35 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    It's my favorite album, and I've only heard 5 songs.

^this

I met Taylor Swift on October 7th 2012

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM

IT IS LOVE. And I've only heard 5 songs.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.