1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

State Of Grace Lyrics

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:14 AM

This is the lyrics of Taylor's new song, State Of Grace.

I'm walking fast through the traffic lights
Busy streets and busy lives
And all we know is touch and go
We alone with our changing minds
We fall in love till it hurts or bleeds, or fades in time

And I never saw you coming
And I’ll never be the same

You come around and the armor falls
Pierce the room like a cannon ball
Now all we know, is don’t let go
We are alone just you and me
Up in your room and our slates are clean
Just twin fire signs, four blue eyes

So you were never a saint
And I love the Sade’s are wrong
We learn to live with the pain
Mostly of broken hearts
But this love is raging and wild

And I’ll never be the same again

This is a state of grace
This is a worth while fight
Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right
These are the hands of fate
You’re my Achilles heel
This is the golden age of something good
And right and real

This is a state of grace
This is a worth while fight
Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: State Of Grace Lyrics

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 5:06 AM

What a beautiful lyrics! :P
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 5:16 AM

So pretty!

Made by me!

State Of Grace Lyrics

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:02 AM

Does anyone have the lyrics for state of grace? If so, may you please post them? I feel like I have heard this song before.

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Tryse Ryder wrote:

Just twin fire signs, four blue eyes

Hhhmmmmm... got it

I LOVED the song instantly!!! We're only one week away!!!

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:14 AM

I love this song! The lyrics are soo beautiful! :) :)

url][/signature]

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I LOVE IT!! There's something I don't understand though, and that's this line: "And I love the Sade’s are wrong."

I thought it was "And I love the SHADES OF wrong". (Like shades of a color.) I don't know, guess I was wrong, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 7:07 AM

It has such a big wonderful sound. I love it!!!

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 7:11 AM

really really really love this song ..... ♡

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Now this is a musical direction I don't mind her going to. This song is wonderful!

By luckythirteen. Her stuff's awesome, check her out.

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 8:48 AM

youmakemefearless wrote:
    I LOVE IT!! There's something I don't understand though, and that's this line: "And I love the Sade’s are wrong."

I thought it was "And I love the SHADES OF wrong". (Like shades of a color.) I don't know, guess I was wrong, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

It is though.. 'Sade' is pronounced 'say-dee' or 'say-day'.. and it does sound like 'shade' to me..

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:32 AM

TaylorGirl_92 wrote:
    youmakemefearless wrote:

It is though.. 'Sade' is pronounced 'say-dee' or 'say-day'.. and it does sound like 'shade' to me..

Right? Well, I guess we'll see when Jordan posts the official lyrics!

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Fantastic song! She never fails to impress me lol and I am 42!
    you can't enjoy the rainbow without the rain.

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Thanks for these some of the words in the song are hard to make out anfd these lyrics really help!

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:46 PM

State of Grace, just like all of Taylor's songs, has great lyrics.

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:48 PM

love it

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I love this!! It's more rock, than pop. Which I like!!! What's the chorus though? Is it:

And I never saw you coming.
    And I'll never be the same.

If so, that's such a short chorus!! Lol! :)
    ~*Cali*~

RE: Re: State Of Grace Lyrics

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:01 PM

youmakemefearless wrote:
    I LOVE IT!! There's something I don't understand though, and that's this line: "And I love the Sade�s are wrong."

I'm almost positive you're right.

-Today is never too late to be brand new.

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Gorgeous! I love it!

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Such amazing lyrics. How the heck does she do it!? :)

Bethany rocks. :)

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:20 PM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    Such amazing lyrics. How the heck does she do it!? :)

Bethany rocks. :)

She's just a rare, rare talent. Never ceases to amaze me.

Can't wait for Red. Just six more days. Six more.