Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Track 13. The Lucky One

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Am I the first to notice that?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Track 13. The Lucky One

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:21 PM

no i was like oms thats like zac efron's movie!!
    #WANEGBT , Like EVER!!

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:24 PM

seriously, i think it is about him!! i obviously haven't heard it but i was rooting for them to give dating a try.. maybe they did.. or maybe she wanted to.. or maybe its not romantic at all. who knows. i just want to know!!

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:25 PM

No I meant the title referring to Taylor's favorite number, although now that you mention it, there may be a connection between the song & the movie. Maybe it talks about this guy that Taylor knows is the lucky one

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:26 PM

No, you're not! The first thing I noticed was that it was track 13!

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:27 PM

ohhh gotcha. must be a special song. i just want it to be about him so i'm jumping to conclusions, but it could be about anyone. i guess we'll find out!

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:30 PM

YES.
    I'm not alone in realizing the Lucky and the 13 and the Taylorness.

Daya!

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I noticed..

Previously: Sparks Fly| My Gra[/signature]

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I was wondering if she'd ever reference her 13 lucky-ness in her music! So I smiled when I noticed that.

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I noticed too! So excited to hear it (:

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I didn't notice that!!!!
    I was just looking at the names in awe!!!

Finally a song about Zac?? I hope so!!!

Made by me :) Please visit my graphic shop

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I noticed that The Lucky One happened to be 13 her lucky number, but I never realized it could be about Zac Efron. I thought oh hey like that book and that movie, but I didn't make the connection that she had worked with Zac on The Lorax! It could just be a coincidence, but I wonder.... :)

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Love_is_Fearless3 wrote:
    I didn't notice that!!!!
    I was just looking at the names in awe!!!

Finally a song about Zac?? I hope so!!!

Made by me :) Please visit my graphic shop

Haha, same :)

Made by TaylorThirteen :)

Cheese =D

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I was like.. That's the movie that Zac stared in

Previously: Sparks Fly| My Gra[/signature]

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM

hahaha, just noticed! :P

RE: Track 13. The Lucky One

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

The song is NOT about Zac Efron.

According to Billboard, "The Lucky One - A Hollywood cautionary tale about the perils of fame, "The Lucky One" starts out as a diatribe against celebrity but ultimately sees Swift inspired by the story of Joni Mitchell (whom she's attached to play in the upcoming film "Girls Like Us"). "You chose the rose garden over Madison Square," Swift sings of the folk-pop legend, who essentially hung up her recording career nearly a decade ago."

Source: http://www.billboard.com/new-releases/taylor-swift-red-track-by-track-review-1007986122.story#/new-releases/taylor-swift-red-track-by-track-review-1007986122.story

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Haha, wow! I didn't notice that. That's so smart!

made by me

made by Swiftlookalike

Keep calm and turn RED

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Mahana

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:58 AM

i noticed that when the tracklist came out!
    I thought that was pretty cool :)
    and its not about Zac. Its about a girl, who ditched the fame... so probably Joni Mitchell. Witch would make sense. ...Anyways, it is sooo good :))

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Is it just me or in 'The Lucky One' does she imply she doesn't want to be famous? in the line 'Cause now my name is up in lights but I think you got it right' ....also 'let me tell you now you're the lucky one'....or am I just interpreting it wrong?
    'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:22 AM

The Lucky One is a cool song...but I feel like it means that she's not happy...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.