1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Tour Opening Acts

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Ed Sheeran is the main opening act who will be at all shows, but here are the others:

Austin Mahone (Detroit, Dallas, Toronto, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Pittsburgh, East Rutherford, Philadelphia, Foxborough, Chicago)

Brett Eldredge (Omaha, St. Louis, Charlotte, Columbia, Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Tampa, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Lexington, Detroit, Washington D.C., Houston)

Florida Georgia Line (Newark, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Des Moines, Kansas City)

Joel Crouse (Salt Lake City, Glendale, Denver, Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Vancouver, Pittsburgh, East Rutherford, Philadelphia, Foxborough)

Casey James (Wichita, Tulsa, Chicago, San Diego, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Portland, Tacoma, Fargo, St. Paul, Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlottesville, Nashville)

Who will be at your show? At mine I will have Brett Eldredge. I'm jealous of anyone who is getting Florida Georgia Line, I love them!

Signature above by Heather.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour Opening Acts

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Joel Crouse is opening up for my show! (May 28th Glendale) I kinda wish it was Florida Georgia Line instead though.

(made by me)

RE: Red Tour Opening Acts

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Florida Georgia Line! Never heard of them, but they sound cool :P
    "Love you, there's no one better"

Vote For Me To Help Me Meet Taylor Here:
    http://www.z100.com/c/?ij

-iSpeakNow

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Who is Brett Eldredge? I wish Austin Mahone was coming to Omaha!!!!

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I have Austin Mahone and Joel Crouse. I wanted FGL soooosoosooo bad though!

1,TanyaxOh 2.dancingaroundallalone 3.Primafacie

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM

FGL's opening for me
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I have Brett Eldrege. /:
    url=http://tinyurl.com/6o54afe]

h[/signature]

Obviously got Ed for all the show, got Florida Georgia Line for the Newark shows and Austin Mahone and Joel Crouse for East Rutherford and Philly!

Florida Georgia line is also opening the Louisville show!

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I'm not going to one (yet) but the ones near me are Austin Mahone and Joel Crouse.

:D

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:22 AM

who is florida georgia line lol i'm going to newark and they're opening

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:24 AM

im gettin joel idek-who-this-is and austin
    Swiftie
    [/signature]

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Since I'm now going to Newark I get to see George Florida line!!!! But for Philly I have Austin Mahone Joel Crouse and of couse by boy Ed Sheeran!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I hope everyone has a good time! I know you all will.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I have FGL. I've heard one of their songs, but I'm not gonna listen to anymore of their stuff till the concert bc I like discovering music that way, like live sorta idk. But I like them a lot.
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Austin Mahone and Joel crouse
    -Forever And Always A SWIFTIE 13

(HARRY POTTER QUOTE)
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
    Ron: Can you believe our luck? Of all the trees we could've hit, he had to get one that hits back.

http://i49.tinyp[/signature]

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I wish I had Casey James at my show! That would have been totally awesome. I have Joel Crouse.. I've never heard of him before. boo!
    I was *Fearless* on June 5, 2010!
    I *Spoke Now* on June 26, 2011!

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM

How do you find out who you have lol?

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I have Brett Eldredge... never heard of him...I wanted Florida Georgia Line but oh well because I get my 2nd favorite singer in the entire universe...Edward Christopher Sheeran!!!!!! with bass

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Brett Eldredge will be at my Detroit Show! I really only know one of his songs!

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I have Brett Elredge I wish I had Austin too . Like Dallas has Austin & FGL
    Yenni :)