Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fan Made Shirts

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I don't have a good picture of mine though, but we had like "Swedish Swifties" at the front with a picture of Taylor shaped as a heart. On the back it said "Speak Now World Tour, Oslo Norway" I think and a huge 13 in glitter. It was really nice haha.
    I remember the day before we were going to travel up to Oslo, we were doing the final touch of our t-shirts; the big 13 with a glitterglue pen. So my sister made her t-shirt first, and the 13 was really pretty so I asked her to do mine. BUT the 13 got really messed up, so we had to remove all the glitterglue from the t-shirt, the problem was that it didn't dissapear. So I started crying hahaha, saying that everything was destroyed.
    I was really lame. But i just wanted it to be perfect hahaha

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:27 PM

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-
    There is one of mine.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I don't have a picture, but my best friend and I put half a hands heart on each of our shirts, that way when walked it looked like a full hands heart... On mine it said Oct. and on hers it said 8th! Because we went to the concert on October 8th!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Another one.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:35 PM

thesethingswillchange wrote:

Another one.

Another what?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM

sarnich wrote:
    thesethingswillchange wrote:

Another one.

Another what?

Shirt. I posted a different one earlier.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:21 PM

my picture wont upload :(
    but your shirts are INCREDIBLE
    come morning light, you and ill be safe and sound

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM

This is a really cool idea! I would put up pictures of my friend and I's shirts, but I didn't take any good ones. They just basically said Taylor Swift, 13, lots of hearts, etc. We also made Junior Jewels ones but just for fun and we didn't wear them to any concerts.
    ~Kelly :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Me, my niece & Cousin made shirts for her concert in Manchester :) Just regular Junior Jewels ones :) Got some girls on the train home to sign their names on it so we could remember the awesome people we'd met on the tour :D The rest of the names on them are just our friends and family's names ^__^

That's me on the left, my cousin in the middle and my Niece on the right ^_^

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Front: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1704997764085&set=a.1704936042542.67706.1812243336&type=3&theater
    (You can't see the sleeves.. Right: 08 Left: (he arm with the braclets- 06
    Back: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150282030804653&set=a.10150282030394653.358501.651294652&type=3&theater (Left: 20 Right: The arm that my aunt is next too- 11

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:39 PM

and i also made a junior jewlels shirt but i don't have any singutures.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:41 PM

gema13m wrote:
    Me, my niece & Cousin made shirts for her concert in Manchester :) Just regular Junior Jewels ones :) Got some girls on the train home to sign their names on it so we could remember the awesome people we'd met on the tour :D The rest of the names on them are just our friends and family's names ^__^

This is amazing! So much detail!!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I don't have any really good pictures of my shirts/costumes from this tour, but I'll post what I do have...

1. Speak Now- Knoxville, TN 7/1/12
    I made a shirt that said "This night is Sparkling" on it. It was white with purple writing. The word 'sparkling' was in the 'Speak Now' album font :)

2. Speak Now- Louisville, KY (Cancelled) 7/2/11
    I made a shirt very similar to the one I wore the night before. It said "This night is Flawless". It was a white shirt with glittery blue lettering. The word 'flawless' was in the "Taylor Swift" album/signature font :)
    Sorry, the picture was taken after the concert-day so it's all wrinkly.

3. Speak Now- Louisville, KY 10/11/11
    I actually wore a costume to this show. My best friend and I went as the (as far as I know) first Speak Meow Cats ;)

4. Speak Now- Lexington, KY 10/29/11
    To this show, I wore a black shirt with neon/glow paint writing on it. On the right side it had "T. Swift" spelled out, going upward. Then beside that it said
    THE
    SPEAK NOW
    WORLD TOUR
    Lexington, KY
    10-29-11
    The "bolded" letters were all purple, more thick, and surrounded by glitter, and spelled out T-Party (which I didn't get, but I got pit!)

I don't have a picture of the back of my Lexington shirt, but it said "TAYLOR: You MEAN everything to Me" with little gold stars around it.

Later on, I'll take pictures of all the shirts so you can see them better.

RE: Re: Fan Made Shirts

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:37 AM

sarnich wrote:
    gema13m wrote:

This is amazing! So much detail!!

Thank you :3

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:10 AM

These were the shirts we wore during the concert. We did not wanna do everything the same as the one in the you belong wit me video, because a lot of fans do that. So we made it a little more simple, and did not use the same colors. We put each a letter of Taylor's name on our back, and put glowsticks on it.

and this : is just a short I made a month ago :)

- In the real world, if you have something about yourself that's different, you're lucky. It's not a curse. -

- 03/06/2011

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:13 AM

We made shirts that spelled out 'TAY' with a heart for the June 3rd show! That picture isn't the best quality, but they glow in the dark!

Signature by HER, avatar by ForeverEnchanted!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I'll post mine later! :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Great Shirts

Ive made a shirt to wear next month during Taylor's Aussie tour so I will probably post a pic of the shirt after the concerts im going to

I will Speak Now March 12th,13th & 14th 2012

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Front of my shirt! :D

Back of it! :D

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Hi Im new :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.