Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite song live?

Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 4:35 AM

mine fav songs live are all too well , back to December,dear john , and blank space

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:10 AM

Out of all the times I've ever seen Taylor live, I think my favorite performance was Should've Said No on her first tour in 2008. Here is a link :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKox-wwCsvY&list=FLpplM5LZ8OEcasSl7lkhtHA&index=2

Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 3:52 PM

I Know Places, because she looked directly at me at one point while she was singing, clean because she gave such a nice speech, and 22.

Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 2:00 PM

I love All Too Well. I saw her perform at one of her Red concerts and I felt the emotions she put into that song when she performed it that night. By far, one of my favorite songs from her EVER! :)

Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 10:30 PM

JLily98 wrote:
    I love All Too Well. I saw her perform at one of her Red concerts and I felt the emotions she put into that song when she performed it that night. By far, one of my favorite songs from her EVER! :)

My favorite as well..... Saw Taylor in Perth I had great seats and enjoyed every minute of , both the show and this song.
    I even use " I Remember It .......All Too Well" as my sig in emails and other forum
    so casually cruel in the name of being honest
    i'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here
    cause i remember it all, all, all...too well

Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 1:18 AM

Every song from Speak Now

Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 5:01 PM

Fearless

Twitter: @newsoundtrackx IG:xpinkflipflop Tumblr:http://incredible-daydreams.tumblr.com

Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 3:42 PM

My favorite wasn't because of the performance that went along to it, but the song itself. Taylor performed an acoustic version of You Belong With Me at the show I went to on the 1989 world tour and it was awesome. I was so happy she played it :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed boy who's desperately in love with you. Give me a photograph to hang on my wall, Taylor Swift...

Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 3:14 PM

Out Of The Woods and Wildest Dreams. :)
    \

(Mint)

Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 8:00 PM

all of them

girl

Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 8:46 AM

Back To December/Apologise/You're Not Sorry is (possibly) the best mash-up I have ever heard.
    And that's saying something, because I watch a LOT of Glee.

Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 5:26 AM

My faves are probably Haunted, Long Live, I know Places, Out of the Woods and Change

Katie

Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 7:39 AM

Back To December/Apologise/You're Not Sorry by far honestly

Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 7:43 AM

WANGBT
    06.29.13 11.26.13 Taylor Followed 07.06.15 08.01.15

Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 5:30 AM

Sparks Fly
    ~FearlessSwifty

Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 9:30 PM

definitely 'you are in love', she sounds so happy and it makes me happy. it also makes me think that she wrote it about adam (calvin)... were they together when she wrote it..?
    love love love jemilla :3

Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 12:10 PM

All Too Well! Just sings it with so many emotions, also like the headbagging while she is doing it.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 7:20 AM

Wildest dreams/enchanted mashup , blank space , haunted , all too well , but I do love all of them

RE: Favorite song live?

Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 3:49 PM

Let it go. You said. So will you meet half way? Cause crazy can't hold its own. Against us all bets are off. Cause fighting fire is a dangerous game. But making rain. They can't teach that. Only a couple kids with wild minds could open the heavens. Good lordey blue skies are the best kind. And blue never burned so bright. A momentous faith took them farther than the others could go. Only now it's time to make make believe real so from here how about sixth. Under cover.

Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 5:08 AM

My favourites will have to be Enchanted, Fearless and Long Live. But I love them all!