Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite song live?

Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 8:45 PM

State of Grace for sure! Hearing it live at the Red Tour made it my favorite song(besides All Too Well) from Red. I'm also obsessed with the Wildest Dreams/Enchanted mashup, as these are two of my favorite songs by her. I also hold the Hey Stephen performance close to me because she came to my section and sang that song on the Fearless Tour :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/11/10 10/8/11 5/25/13 5/22/15 10/17/15 10/22/16

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 10:29 PM

Gotta be Shake it off

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 11:23 AM

1989 tour version of I Knew You Were Trouble quickly became my favourite

Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 3:28 PM

I loved I knew you were trouble, Speak now, and How you get the Girl!!

Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 8:33 PM

"How You Get The Girl"

Isabella

1. Moderator

Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 6:08 PM

I think Mean is always my favorite to hear live. No matter how many times I hear it or how many different ways she performs it I always absolutely LOVE it!

I'm a TC moderator

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 9:25 AM

I would say either enchanted/wildest dreams or the acoustic version of Holy ground

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 12:03 PM

I really like 1989 World Tour How You Get The Girl.

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 11:02 PM

I loved 'State of Grace'. It was the very first thing I heard the first time I saw Taylor with my own eyes.

2. Moderator

Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 12:16 PM

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together was absolutely amazing at the Red tour so that's definitely got to be my fave. The atmosphere was just so much fun.

Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 12:15 PM

It's super hard to decide just one, but I think it'd have to be All Too Well. There's something about that song and the costume for it that was so amazing.

Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 5:49 AM

oh, hm. Love Story (1989 version) and Holy Ground
    My Youtube Singing Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-KX6hP9Y6W9H239ec-2Sg

Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 7:37 AM

Her live on BBC is one of the best you can check it out on YouTube even her lives at the Grammy museum are just perfect ????

Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 9:32 AM

I really wish that I'd gone to see the Fearless tour so that I could've witnesses TWILY live with that incredible extended outro.
    Out of ones I've seen myself, nothing can replace that Enchanted live feeling.

Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 1:30 AM

Swizzly Diana wrote:
    I really like 1989 World Tour How You Get The Girl.

me too!
    The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 4:53 PM

Change is mine. I've been lucky enough to see it live twice. But Tim McGraw would be my second favorite live song.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

I've had the time of my life with you...
    9.5.09*5.1.10*6.12.11*6.30.11*11.16.11*11.17.11*3.22.13*6.5.13*6.6.13*9.12.13*9.13*.13*6.8.15

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 12:38 PM

Hands Down, All Too Well.

Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 9:29 AM

These are the ones I liked:
    You Are In Love
    Wildest Dreams
    How You Get The Girl
    Welcome To New York
    Clean
    And pretty much all the other songs from the 1989 World Tour!
    KATIE SCHEPMANN

Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 6:32 PM

I Knew You Were Trouble is my favorite song live, but Long Live is a very very close second.

a mess of a dreamer, with the nerve to adore you

w o n d e r l a n d d e s i g n s

Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 10:23 PM

I love them all!!!! But the songs I look forward to seeing are Fearless, Mean, New Romantics, Mine, Wildest Dreams. I met Taylor at the 1989 Tour in MN!!!