Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite song live?

Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 6:32 PM

I Knew You Were Trouble is my favorite song live, but Long Live is a very very close second.

a mess of a dreamer, with the nerve to adore you

w o n d e r l a n d d e s i g n s

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 10:23 PM

I love them all!!!! But the songs I look forward to seeing are Fearless, Mean, New Romantics, Mine, Wildest Dreams. I met Taylor at the 1989 Tour in MN!!!

Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 7:22 PM

Holy Ground:)
    - Violet (noitsviolet)

Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 2:01 PM

Hmmm, thats a tough one, but I would probably have to say The Story of Us, Blank Space, or IKYWT at the 1989 World Tour.
    the girl in the dress

Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 8:46 PM

My favorite songs live are How You Get The Girl, Welcome To New York, You Are In Love, Wildest Dreams, Clean, Love Story, and New Romantics.
    KATIE SCHEPMANN

Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 7:22 PM

You're In Love (because fans get to interact, and it just makes me feel connected to her :P) and WANEGBT at the 1989 World Tour (it was epic!)

Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Haunted and Back to December
    Go Hawks!

Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 11:26 PM

"Back to December" for me.

Go to "Our 1989 Tour" section on my Taylor site below.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Why not Visit My Taylor Fan site? - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 9:51 PM

State of Grace, Wildest Dreams/Enchanted mashup, Haunted, All Too Well, and Enchanted :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/11/10 10/8/11 5/25/13 5/22/15 10/17/15 10/22/16

Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 12:10 AM

This is what you came for

Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 6:51 PM

The lucky one was absolutely amazing! It's so underrated.

Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 6:52 PM

You belong with me on the fearless tour was amazing too! It's hard to pick one lol.

Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 8:28 PM

I loved ikywt, I Know Places, and Blank Space

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 12:49 PM

I've only been to the Red tour and the 1989 tour. From the Red tour, All Too Well gave me CHILLS. I absolutely loved watching that live. From the 1989 tour, I loved Clean (I sobbed watching that live) and the mashup of Wildest Dreams and Enchanted. Although I never had a chance to see the Speak Now tour, I love watching Back to December and Last Kiss live. You can hear how shaky Taylor's voice is in those videos and it's so raw. I love it so much.

Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 6:55 AM

ohhhhhh there are so many (even if I haven't seen them in person...I watch lots of videos)
    teardrops on my guitar, ybwm, fifteen, spark fly

Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 7:04 AM

^^sorry it's spazzing I'll try to delete that post later....it deleted half the songs I had written and took away letters in some words
    ...Stay Beautiful...

Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 1:19 PM

there are so many great songs live (i haven't seen all of these in person but I've seen a lot of videos)
    teardrops on my guitar, ybwm, fifteen, sparks fly, stay stay stay, enchanted, long live, today was a fairytale, out of the woods, clean, and 22 are some of my faves
    ...Stay Beautiful...

Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 5:26 AM

ybwm and love story

~*_~^¤^~*_~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63HQqtYBoVk ~_*~^¤^~_*~

Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 2:35 PM

Long Live, all the way! OOTW is great live, too!

Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 3:03 AM

Our song is the best.