Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite song live?

Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 8:10 PM

Gotta be You Are In Love, the hardcore WANGBT at 1989 and All Too Well

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 9:08 AM

The Back To December /Apologize /You're Not Sorry mashup always comes to mind first

Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 9:14 AM

The new WANEGBT!! Love Love!!
    06.29.13 11.26.13 Taylor Followed 07.06.15 08.01.15

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 11:05 AM

all songs about john, i dont know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 6:55 AM

There have been so many great performance live but I had to pick a couple it would, "Red" from the Red tour and "Your R in Love" from 1989 Tour.

Go to "Our 1989 Tour" section on my Taylor site below.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Why not Visit My Taylor Fan site? - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Mean is probably my favorite. It's still my favorite of Tay's all the time and I absolutely love when she plays it on tour.

Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 10:46 PM

I love all of her live performances!

But my favourites would have to be: Sparks Fly, Fearless (Speak Now Tour), Red, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Begin Again, State of Grace, Holy Ground, Love Story (all tours), New Romantics, Shake it Off, and Style :)

But I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE all of them!

Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 9:35 PM

Mine is how you get the girl. It sounded amazing and I also loved Taylor's costume for that song and I loved the umbrella props and all the lights. And also shake it off because of the fireworks.

Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 11:41 AM

"How You Get The Girl"

Isabella

Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 6:22 PM

Well I really loved seeing You belong with me live at the red tour since YBWM is the reason why i'm a swiftie, but for the 1989 tour she didn't have YBWM on the set list.. but I loved the WIldest Dreams/Enchanted Mash up. I also loved the 1989 performance of IKYWT, like just the way she rearranged the song was so perfect.

Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 8:14 PM

State of Grace and Red.

Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 8:45 PM

State of Grace for sure! Hearing it live at the Red Tour made it my favorite song(besides All Too Well) from Red. I'm also obsessed with the Wildest Dreams/Enchanted mashup, as these are two of my favorite songs by her. I also hold the Hey Stephen performance close to me because she came to my section and sang that song on the Fearless Tour :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3/11/10 10/8/11 5/25/13 5/22/15 10/17/15 10/22/16

Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 10:29 PM

Gotta be Shake it off

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 11:23 AM

1989 tour version of I Knew You Were Trouble quickly became my favourite

Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 3:28 PM

I loved I knew you were trouble, Speak now, and How you get the Girl!!

Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 8:33 PM

"How You Get The Girl"

Isabella

1. Moderator

Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 6:08 PM

I think Mean is always my favorite to hear live. No matter how many times I hear it or how many different ways she performs it I always absolutely LOVE it!

I'm a TC moderator

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 9:25 AM

I would say either enchanted/wildest dreams or the acoustic version of Holy ground

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 12:03 PM

I really like 1989 World Tour How You Get The Girl.

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 11:02 PM

I loved 'State of Grace'. It was the very first thing I heard the first time I saw Taylor with my own eyes.