Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite song live?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:49 PM Popular Sticky

What's your favorite songs to see Taylor perform live? I Love them all but my favourites are Mine, Sparks Fly, Enchanted and Fearless! :D Infact I Love them all..

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite song live?

Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 6:59 PM

I think taylor performs Fearless perfect every time!

Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 6:32 AM

Uhm, from the concert I've been to, definitely You Belong With Me, It was acoustic.. and just perfect!!

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 3:48 PM

RED

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 3:57 PM

CryJustALittle wrote:
    Last Kiss and All Too Well What can I say? I'm a sucker for slow songs :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 was burning RED

^

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:08 PM

tswiftie47 wrote:

I AGREE

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM

gene13 wrote:
    tswiftie47 wrote:

I AGREE

I remember that time when her dress got stuck and she was pulling at it! Haha! :D x

Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 8:02 AM

I loved red and holy ground :)

Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 8:41 AM

I really liked Stay Stay Stay with Ho Hey :) Also, All Too Well and Haunted.
    It was rare. I was there. I remember it all too well. . .

Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 10:55 AM

I really loved Sparks Fly, Mine, Enchanted and State Of Grace

Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 11:14 AM

That's hard because all of them sound amazing live, but if I'd have to choose it would be: Love Story, Enchanted, Long Live, 22, WANEGBT, and Sparks Fly
    I said Speak Now on September 11, 2011, and I saw RED on June 29, 2013.

Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:06 AM

imaproudswifty wrote:
    What's your favorite songs to see Taylor perform live? I Love them all but my favourites are Mine, Sparks Fly, Enchanted and Fearless! :D Infact I Love them all..

RE: Favorite song live?

Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:09 AM

My favorite songs to see Tay perform live is
    -Back to december (with a twist of apologize)
    -Hey Stephen
    All Too well
    -We Are Never Ever getting Back Together
    -Fearless
    -sparks fly
    -enchanted
    -Fifteen
    -Mine
    -A place in this world
    -Perfectly Good Heart

Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 11:55 AM

I've grown a love for Tell Me Why live :)

Tswiftified | Mint | Avi: Lilie

Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 2:40 PM

I love all of her songs live but my favourites are the stripped down performances. When it's just her and her guitar or piano. I fell in love with Last Kiss seeing it live on the Speak Now Tour, so that's definitely a favourite, I also love All Too Well, Enchanted, Fifteen and Long Live! But all of her songs live are amazing of course!
    I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 was burning RED

Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 6:28 PM

RED

Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 3:41 AM

Mean and forever and always
    BUT ALL ARE AMAZING

Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Definitely You Belong With Me on the B-Stage

Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:00 PM

after seeing RED live it has to be Holy Ground:)

Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 5:44 PM

After seeing the RED Tour, All Too Well takes the cake but I also loved all of the songs she did on the tour!

RE: Favorite song live?

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 8:04 PM

BACK TO DECEMBER! on her speak now tour! she played it so beautifully on the piano and I loved how she added 'you're not sorry' and 'apologize' in to it! So perfect

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.