1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite song live?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:49 PM Popular Sticky

What's your favorite songs to see Taylor perform live? I Love them all but my favourites are Mine, Sparks Fly, Enchanted and Fearless! :D Infact I Love them all..

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite song live?

Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 5:53 PM

should've said no

Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 12:36 AM

That one where she dances and then bends backwards for the high note and then there's the part about her feelings and then she throws her hair around

Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 6:58 AM

For me it's All to Well. When i saw the video of the Red tour on u tube i started ballin.

Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:45 AM

When Taylor performed mean and love story at the red tour I was speechless. So that's my favourite.

Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 10:49 AM

Back to December.

Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:10 PM

I have always loved Fifteen and Fearless live.

Credit to Puggy.

Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 6:27 AM

You Belong With Me acoustic or The Lucky One
    -

Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 8:39 AM

I love the acoustic bit she did during Sparks Fly on the Red Tour. That 12-string sounds glorious!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx-5bHeC6xo
    This is a signature. Because why not! :D

Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 9:35 PM

Well I never went to any of the other tours besides Red so far just because my parents didn't really ever want to bring me, so I won't count anything from clips or DVDs, so for me I really loved the performance of IKYWT live, All Too Well, Treacherous, and I heard Should've Said No acoustically at my stop on the B Stage and I LOVED IT. I liked the drum solo from Holy Ground, its always been a favorite, but not in the top with those performances listed.

Taylor has liked 12x
    Red 07.26.13 | 1989 07.24.15/07.25.15

Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 12:02 PM

When I went to the Red Tour my favourite performance was I Knew You Were Trouble and You Belong With Me!
    I love Taylor's cover of Drops of Jupiter and Nashville. One day I hope I can hear Taylor sing Fearless live aha

Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 10:42 AM

I loved Speak Now. the props were amazing and her dress, and everything

Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 12:48 PM

I would have to say Speak Now Tour. I have not been. But either watching on youtube or on the DVD.
    Sarah Davidson Swifty13

Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 6:20 PM

I've never been to any of her concerts, but I have seen on a YouTube video that Back to December is pretty good.

Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 10:20 PM

Haunted at the Speak Now tour :D

Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 11:19 AM

Should Have Said No - at the ACM's, and Long Live at the Speak Now tour. :)

credit to mint // backup account

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 3:38 AM

LOVE STORY.. favorite..and..a lotttttt::) but..dont have 1989 album:)

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:47 PM

I actually love her Our Song Performance!!!!

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Guys I'm new to Taylor Connect and also I don't know how to put a pic and stuff, (whenever I upload it, it doesn't come) so can u help me?

Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 9:25 PM

Anything with just Taylor and a guitar

1. CKB avatar CKB

Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 1:17 PM

better than revenge, shake it off, picture to burn and forever and always