Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Charlotte NC 11.16.11

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:43 PM

So TC shut down THE DAY of our show! I'm gonna log onto here on my computer so I can post my pictures, some of y'all may have saw me! I got tweets from a lot of people who saw me at the show but I didn't even realize it!
So what'd you guys think of the show?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Charlotte NC 11.16.11

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I was there did you see me??

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I don't think so! Where did you sit?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:53 PM

drama_sing_fun wrote:
    I don't think so! Where did you sit?

I was on the Floor right in front of the sound booth

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I probably did without even realizing! I'm about to post pictures from where I was.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:57 PM

drama_sing_fun wrote:
    I probably did without even realizing! I'm about to post pictures from where I was.

Cool cant wait to see them that me in my profile pic i was the guy dressed as the Wonderstruck bottle!!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I dont think I saw yall I was in the lower section, but wasn't that concert just pure amazingness? I was wonderstruck the the whole night, total dream come true

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM

It was so great! We were in the lower section (me and my friend) and had on 300 glow sticks and Christmas lights :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:57 PM

wjlee1978 wrote:
    drama_sing_fun wrote:

Cool cant wait to see them that me in my profile pic i was the guy dressed as the Wonderstruck bottle!!

Hahaha, I was walking to my friend and I's seats and I saw you! I thought you looked so cool! My friend thought so too. She wanted that outfit. XD

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:00 AM

I was in the lower level for this one. It was great, it was a pretty emotional show for me due to a few reasons, but it was great to be back in the first place I had ever seen Taylor. I still wish it hadn't been rescheduled though.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I wasn't on the floor, but the next level up!! it was AMAZING and I really want to see her again!! (:

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:27 AM

wjlee1978 wrote:
    I was there did you see me??

I saw you. I got there early, I saw you in the back when Taylor's assistant came out.
    And I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day
    And something reminds you, you wish you had stayed
    We can plan for a change in weather and time
    I never planned on you changing your mind

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I'll post some pictures from my seats, does anyone wanna see them?

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:30 PM

sure!

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:18 PM

It was rare, I was there. I remember it :)

But I seriously was there.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.