1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How can I find Taylor's mom before the concert starts?

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:53 PM

If I get to the concert early, how can i find Taylor's mom? thank you!
love love love,
FearlessSwiftieForever

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How can I find Taylor's mom before the concert starts?

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:56 PM

she usually is by the sound booth near the back of the floor. When I went I saw her right by the mini stage!

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:58 PM

SarahWillForeverAndAlwaysLoveTaylor13 wrote:
    she usually is by the sound booth near the back of the floor. When I went I saw her right by the mini stage!

Did you Go up to her???????

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:59 PM

if your in the pit do you have a good chance of seeing her?

RE: How can I find Taylor's mom before the concert starts?

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:01 PM

FearlessSwiftieForever wrote:
    If I get to the concert early, how can i find Taylor's mom? thank you!
    love love love,
    FearlessSwiftieForever

Just have to be lucky i guess, the stories i hear of people meeting Andrea is during the concert or inside the arena/stadium before the concert. I dont know how many people have met her outside the venue before the concert.
    Good Luck...

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I saw her once when I went to Speak Now tour. But I wasn't on the floor but I could see her from my seat still.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:04 PM

She usually doesn't come out until Taylor's set actually starts, and usually she's around or inside the soundbooth. I met her at MSG during the Our Song / Mean part of the show because I had seats at the back of the floor and she was walking around and putting fans in the B-Stage. We took a picture and then she put be inside the B-Stage.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Man I wanna know too! I'm planning on writing a letter for Taylor. And I don't have floor seats So idk how I'm gonna be able to give it to her or someone else from her crew who is reliable. That I know is gonna give it to Taylor.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:12 PM

KitKat_Swifty wrote:
    Man I wanna know too! I'm planning on writing a letter for Taylor. And I don't have floor seats So idk how I'm gonna be able to give it to her or someone else from her crew who is reliable. That I know is gonna give it to Taylor.

Sometimes members of The Agency (after soundcheck if they se people waiting) or Taylor's bodyguards (doing bodyguard stuff) come outside before the concert. Good luck, or if you know someone is going to M &G you can ask them to bring it for you.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I have a question; if she's by the soundbooth and it's before the concert but your seats aren't on the floor and you want to say hi to her, can you go up to her if your seats aren't on the floor?

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:24 PM

themagicwemade wrote:
    I have a question; if she's by the soundbooth and it's before the concert but your seats aren't on the floor and you want to say hi to her, can you go up to her if your seats aren't on the floor?

No. You can't get on the floor without having floor or put tickets. Security checks.

everything made by me.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:
    KitKat_Swifty wrote:

Sometimes members of The Agency (after soundcheck if they se people waiting) or Taylor's bodyguards (doing bodyguard stuff) come outside before the concert. Good luck, or if you know someone is going to M &G you can ask them to bring it for you.

THANK YOU! :] I'll be on the lookout for anyone who looks official

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Oh that would be so cool to meet her Mama Swift! :)
    Credit to Savanah and brooker27

[url=http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd516/eseerpbcup/1afb81440aaeaecb8b5da24c0f25bef8.jp]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd516/eseerpbcup/1afb81440aaeaecb8b5da24c0f25bef8.jp[/url][IMG][/signature]

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I saw her in the back by the sound booth! She's really nice! You can just go on up and talk to her. A bunch of people did.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Okay, if you're at the venue several hours before the show starts or doors open, waiting near the buses is your best bet. She doesn't often come out at the buses and meet people, but she does occasionally. Usually if any errands need to be run during the day, she and Taylor (or sometimes just Andrea) will run out to do them around the time the band's sound check ends.
    If you're wanting to find her after the doors open (usually sometime around 6 or so), your best bet is the sound booth. She sometimes comes out to watch the opening acts, but usually (from my experiences) she walks back to the booth either after the first opening act finishes or shortly before it's time for Taylor to come out. She'll usually walk from the stage/pit area back and she'll stop along the way to talk to some fans and take pictures as long as she's not too busy.
    If you're wanting to talk to her while she's in the sound booth, it is best to do it at a point she's not really trying to focus on Taylor's performance. If she looks like she's scouting the audience for people (for T-Party or whatever) that's usually a pretty good time, or while Taylor's walking through the audience or in between songs. Just don't be too pushy or demanding, just because she's a person too and there's no need to be disrespectful or anything, haha.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Yep I met her twice and she's always been nice just don't scream lol. I will say this....... If you have say upper seats you cannot go down on the floor they check all the time so hopefully you have a floor ticket and if you have pit seats you might lose your spot trying to find her. Best bet is trying to meet her before the show if she is walking around or if you happen to have a floor seat catching her by the soundbooth but again only if you have a floor ticket. Good luck;)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:31 PM

She usually hangs out around the sound booth.
    I Spoke Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning Red on June 29, 2013.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:33 PM

She would be so cool to meet! Is anyone else secretly hoping that our moms will meet and become best friends...?
    Forever Swift

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:34 PM

bffsajrg wrote:
    She would be so cool to meet! Is anyone else secretly hoping that our moms will meet and become best friends...?
    Forever Swift

That would be awesome!!!
    I Spoke Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning Red on June 29, 2013.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:36 PM

At the concert I went to for SN tour she was actually backstage. Then she was standing near the front of the stage. And when she came walking through the crowd to the sound booth everyone started to cheer and i was screaming "That's Andrea" ... Haha :)

Made by the ever flawless Daya.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:40 PM

cupcakegirl1328 wrote:
    bffsajrg wrote:
    Forever Swift

That would be awesome!!!

I know right! Just daydreaming...
    Forever Swift