Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Concert Freak-Out Thread

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:09 PM

We all need this.

Feel free to FREAK OUT over all aspects of your Taylor concert, before, and after your show.

Just please, if it's after the concert and you're sharing something, put SPOILER: SHARES INFO ON CONCERT or something like that as a header please, so those of us who want to be surprised can be surprised :-)

So, let's freak out over the Red Tour now!!!

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Concert Freak-Out Thread

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:34 PM

MAY 7TH. OMG. SO EXCITED. IT NEEDS TO COME SOONER. IT'LL BE MY 4TH TIME SEEIN TAYLOR. FLORIDA-GEORGIA LINE IS OPENING FOR HER IN LOUISVILLE, SO I'LL GET TO SEE THEM AGAIN. THEY'RE AMAZING. AHHHHH!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale.
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09.
    Long Live 10.11.11
    Louisville will burn RED on 5.7.13.

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I'm getting excited! I'm seeing her in about 2-3 weeks. Mar.18th!

RE: Concert Freak-Out Thread

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 8:33 PM

My concert might be like 116 days away but I'm ligit freaking out its the first time I am seeing Taylor ever! And Ed sheeran gahhh he make me melt!

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I'm seeing her March 18th and I CANNOT WAIT! It'll be my second time, it should be my 3rd, but I had to go out of town when she came during her Speak Now tour and I had to sell my tickets :(

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:25 PM

My freakout summed up in one post......
    ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL THE RED TOUR IS STARTING IN LIKE 12 DAYS AND OH MY GOSH I. CANNOT. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST OH MY WORD SHE'S SO AMAZING AND PERFECT AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IM SEEING HER AGAIN AND JUST ASDFGHJKL

1. Tanya :) 2. Amanda :) (BeWonderstruck13)

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:27 PM

ASDHAOBFO;BWEPUBQWBE;VIUWEPIUFGDSU;HLFHUIWEGFIULSDGLHFGLIUAGWF
    AFGILUWQEGFIULGELUIFGLIUQWEBLVGLAIDSGFLIWGEIFUGLDGLIVUGWALFGILUAWF
    AWEFIUGQWIUEFGIUQWGELFGLIUSDGKLVGLAIWGFBHWEGAILFGALWUEGFLIQGEWF
    WEIFGILQWEGFLHAGSDHBVLIWEGFLKAGLIFYGWLEFLIGLVGWAILEYGFHWGLFW
    WEFGWEIBFLHGEAWFILLQKRGFILUAERHGUILURGQLIUERIUQERIUJDFGLAUKERLGUHREGWE
    WAEIFGBQWEBVLAWEBFJKWEGIULGQLWKGFILUWQEGLWILURELJKGLIUARWQ
    WUWRGILDLJGAJBDGLVGAEIUQTEIUWEHGLJKASDLFGAKDSJGLQRIUWLIUGLADKJSG

AND YEAH

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 4:21 PM

26 Days!!!!

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM

RedStarlight wrote:
    My freakout summed up in one post......
    ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL THE RED TOUR IS STARTING IN LIKE 12 DAYS AND OH MY GOSH I. CANNOT. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST OH MY WORD SHE'S SO AMAZING AND PERFECT AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IM SEEING HER AGAIN AND JUST ASDFGHJKL

^This.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale.
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09.
    Long Live 10.11.11
    Louisville will burn RED on 5.7.13.

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I really don't want to read anything about the concerts. But it will be ages before she comes to Australia..... it'll be hard guys!

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM

IM GONNA FREAK OUT EVEN THOUGH MY CONCERT DATES AREN'T ANNOUNCED YET!!! IM GONNA SEE SPOILERS COZ I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG HAHA!!

1.Me2.cloudnine 3.Daya Av ForeverEnchanted13

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 7:49 PM

ASDFGHJKLHUFBVRDCEDVFBGYUHNBXCXQAWSDEFRBGTUHYIMUNBVCWRSEDRFTGYHKDSCQWERTYUIKJNBVCDRYVTFBGNBVCRGBCVCXZQXSDVFBGNHBVCBGHBYFTFBRTDVRTYDESEVDBTFRTDEAQQQSDFGGHJKMJHGHGHNJDFHJDVBSDFHVDFJHVKGJFDHVGFHGCNGRTGNCIHMSFIMGHRIUEYREUTY437TYCNGFSINUEFHRUXIEGWCRENWXMGHREGWYFREYXMGREYGHXREMIGIHVWGYREMXYEMREGWHBNMNJBFVDFGHJM,KJHGTRERSCSWCAWEVZXGBHNLJL;.'J.MJO,HUGFBTFYDBVERSVRWASDBFNGBHMNBNMMOFOBFDRUBYTBVJHBGGVGHVGHVGFCFGCJCFFGDSCDDXFFFTGFFDESWWAWASSDDXDXCFFGVGHHJJJNOIHNUYFBYFVCERXSAWZAWSDRT 119 DAYS TIL I GO OMG CANT WAIT ITS MY FIRST-EVER CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 8:05 AM

everyones getting like so super excited just as i am but my concert is in september, over 200 days away and gaahhh i cannot wait any longer its killing me!!!

credz: LittleTasteOfHeaven
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Got my Daughter tickets for June show in Edmonton

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:11 AM

So, I got my daughter tickets for the show that's coming to Edmonton, in June. It was her 11th birthday gift. Yup, she freaked. She screamed. She cried. And, her 7 year old sister, is coming too.

Check out the video I made:

Your text to link here...

Love my girls.

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:08 PM

MagmaManno wrote:
    So, I got my daughter tickets for the show that's coming to Edmonton, in June. It was her 11th birthday gift. Yup, she freaked. She screamed. She cried. And, her 7 year old sister, is coming too.

Check out the video I made:

Your text to link here...

Love my girls.

YOU'RE AWESOME. My mom got me a ticket and I'm 18. hahaha I can imagine how happy your daughters are and how blown away they'll be. It's so nice to have a parent that understanding, they thank you now but I'm pretty sure they'll be even more thankful after a few years for you letting them have this kind of experience.

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I cant go....... Will anyone post pics?
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

[url=http://ta

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:14 PM

OMS I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SEEING HER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY WHOLE LIFE! AKASHKSHDFKhkhdkHDKHDKHHDLKAJJSLSD! This is so surreal!

^^ Made by moi

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:16 PM

JULY 6TH IS JUST OH MY GOD IS GOING TO BE THE MOST FLAWLESS DAY BESIDES JUNE 18TH 2011 OH MY GOD I SO REXCITED!

1.Camryn 2.Hannah

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM

MARCH 18TH!!!!!

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM

cjcgal wrote:
    MARCH 18TH!!!!!

AND FLYYYINGG TO ST LOUISSSS FROM BOSTTONN, MAA!!!
    Love Love Love - Taylor Swift

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:49 PM

ASYUREFEFIRE8GT45OIGN4LGJVRVG7R3YGIOLHFRIUFF7

MARCH 22ND Y'ALL. I CAN'T. I'M SO EXCITED.
    "Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting, the train runs off its tracks, kiss me try to fix it, could you just try to listen?"

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.