Taylor Connect
LEO avatar LEO
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED TOUR in FARGO

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:58 AM

i'll go to Red Tour in Fargo

and i am looking for someone who will go Fargo too

please reply if you go there

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED TOUR in FARGO

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM

My friends and I are heading to the dome at 4:00 ha ha xD They're going to hate me. Oh well.

Credit for the beautiful signature to GaveMeRoses

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM

OMS! All I've gotta do is get thru the first week of school! OMS! I'm so excited! Finished my poster today!

Credit to starlight kathy

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Maleswiftie13 wrote:
    OMS! All I've gotta do is get thru the first week of school! OMS! I'm so excited! Finished my poster today!

I hear ya!!! Its home coming week at my school so hopefully that will make it go by faster!

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I am too! 4 days!

^^Gabriella

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Where is everyone sitting?!? [=

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I'll be in the pit. My mom will be Sect 32 Row W Seat 1 and my aunt will be Sect 41 (floor) row R seat 18 unless she can convince someone in my mom's area to switch for the floor. They'd like to sit together or close to each other. Its possible the floor ticket could be on or close to the aisle.

I'll most likely be at Burger King across the highway from the Fargodome from about 3 - 3:45 Friday afternoon so if anyone else wants a pre-show meal hangout you know where to find me. I'll be in the white squares shirt with my pegicorn stuff & Taylor keds on my feet.
    Jennifer
    Painting Fargo RED with Taylor Sept 6, 2013

Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 12:01 PM

If anyone is interested follow me on twitter, mine is SwiftSorority13. I won't be on my phone a lot but I'll do something when she comes on, maybe snap a pic? I'll be doing the majority of photos on my Nikon in the pit. I don't have VIP but I can do some pre-show things on my twitter.

I'm ready to go haha I wish it were tonight! I just have to swap out batteries in an old glow stick.

I have a spare Speak Now scarf and a spare sitting/glasses spiral notebook so I'll give them away soon on here.
    Jennifer

Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Can it be tomorrow yet ahhh!!!

Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I've been watching the rerun of Taylor on Ellen and I am just sooooooo pumped that I get to see Taylor tomorrow. No meet & greet notice from J this time, I've been checking my e-mails all day lol!
    Jennifer

Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 3:07 PM

AHHH! No radio stations replied about MG, but IM SOOO EXCITED!!!! The special song is Fearless!!!!

1. LEO avatar LEO

Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:27 PM

i just arrive in FARGO!!!

Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 8:20 AM

I'm still home for now. Leaving around 1 this afternoon for the 2 hour road trip. Still no pre-show meet & greet e-mail in any of my inboxes, wonder if there will be time for club red since she's gotta get to St Paul.

The dome lot opens at 4 but we're parking across the street & walking over. It's better after the show since the police would make us go the wrong way.
    Jennifer

Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I'm actually so confused... is she actually going through with the RED TOUR in Fargo? :S because I've heard she'll be somewhere else on Monday @ 8pm
    --> Much Music 11/05/10 // Much Music Audience 08/31/12 ❤

Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Yes because I have tickets for tonight's show. After tonight she plays 2 shows in St Paul and then the next show after that is Sept 12. Most of the "news" stuff that's been posted lately is nothing but rumors & lies. The only thing to rely on for sure is the tour schedule.
    Jennifer

2. LEO avatar LEO

Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM

see you FARGO

im going back to Japan.

FARGO... amazing city!!

Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I wish I was there so badly. I wanted to go so badly, but my mom never tried to get tickets after she said we could try. Thanks a lot mom.

"Maybe it's they walked, straight into my heart and stole it."

Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I posted all my stuff from last night here

It was an amazing show. My allergies have kicked into overdrive recently so I wasn't able to completely enjoy the night. I took medicine yet I'm still suffering from my symptoms so I'm glad this show was close to home. I was up 'til 3 am by the time I finished weeding through the photos.
    Jennifer

Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I went and it was the absolute BEST NIGHT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. I have never been to a Taylor concert before, but now I have!

Caramel | me

Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Did anyone see me?

Caramel | me

Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I wish I was there so badly. My mom knew I wanted to go and she said we could try to get cheap tickets, and she never did. :/ I live 6 hours away from it, and it was the first Friday of the school year so I didn't know if I should miss. Well she wouldn't have tried to get tickets for me anyways, so I guess I wouldn't have had to worry about thinking if I'll miss school.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.