Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My mind before the concert. (21 DAYSSS)

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 4:35 PM

OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS
NDCIUOFWEON IOCEWIOTXMCT,RIOEPUTCMIOERHYMICFOTUHRCIMOTRH ECIHRE CIV HTRL HCGLTRKHGCLTHTRGRELSKEWJRERFCXMEWILRC HRELKH TCLKREHTC OPRHECKLRHE CTLKREHTCLLRE HCTRHE CHRE;TCH RELHTC H TCRHETC;LR HCIORE HCTIHRELTKCH REKLH TCREH TLKERH T;KRH EKHTOREI HTKLREHTLK REHTRHE KLREHT ;IO44IOT HOPTHTIOMEMLKTRVN CI344OTVIORPUT948 M-V49MV,VMMVI5PMTUVIONM45VCUIO45PVCMREMEPMCIERMNMCERYUPOWEV

This is my mind before the concert!!

GUYS I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21 DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS S DFLKCESG CNFURIOETNVCPOEW TCIP4PCUTROIEWTCNUMIPROEWUTCPEWURTNCPOEW7W9TC87UEWIWOC NOPIWEWYUTIOENYCOUIWEWYRCOIUEWNCYTUIOEWYCNT9EWYCTOIUEWYTCIUOREYTIOUREYTIOUVREY VRIETUCOYREWIOUTYNRUIOEYTOIREYTCIUREWYOTIYREWOYT ROEIWYTNOREINCYRIOENTV

(i love love love how on taylor connect, I don't have to explain my taylor spazums. Where as, at school after a Taylor Spazm I have to say "trust me guys, i'm normal." I wish we had a swiftie school how awesome would that be?!?)
url=http://tinyurl.com/6o54afe]

h[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: My mind before the concert. (21 DAYSSS)

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:00 PM

STOP!!! A SWIFTIES SCHOOL!!! OMG ID CRY IF THAT EXSISTED!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE 21 TILL HER TOUR STARTS AND 24 TILL I C HER!!! IM GONNA CRY!!
    Love Love Love - Taylor Swift

Re: My mind before the concert. (21 DAYSSS)

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:04 PM

ONMEIALNELKJFALKE!!!!!!! You just made me realize how soooon it is!!!

MissMeRed

Reshmi4Bieber

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:07 PM

omg you're so lucky!!! i have over 150 days!!!!!!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:16 PM

IT'S SO SOON OMG OMG OMG

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:28 PM

AHHHHHHH ASHLEY CALM DOWN WAIT.....AHHHHHHHH ok now I'm done......one more..... AHHHHHH YEEEEESS be sure to send me some pics! My concert is September 14!!!! I've got a while!

TaylorHeart13/TwinkleSwift
    http://[/signature]

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I'M SO EXCITED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMS!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE 100 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ASDAGDLFJKUWIEBCIUbdlscjs;DJVPUBiubiubiuBEDIUBIUBVUIBIUDilbdsjvblsucipgA
    AOVIWHIURGVIUAGRIUVGAIULRWGUVGWVUIGIRWUGVIOUGRSDFHGVKAJFV

Thanks Tanya!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.