Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Charlotte, NC! 3.22.13

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 1:27 PM

drama_sing_fun wrote:
    thesethingswillchange wrote:
    drama_sing_fun wrote:
    Last night was one of the best nights of my life. They ended up giving my mom a front row ticket so I was in the pit right across from her all night. Tim McGraw had me sobbing on the first chord I still can't believe that happened. I'm so glad I waited and didn't see anything it was completely worth it! Is it September yet?
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

z100.com/c/?26 click the link and help me meet Taylor!

I wish I had seen you! I didn't know what you looked like but totally would have said hey if I had known! So glad it all worked out for you to be in the pit! Tim McGraw was AMAZING!!

----------------------------------------------------------
    Get in touch!
    www.youtube.con/officialsarahmusic
    @iheartmissswift
    @meglizlove

Where were you sitting? I wish I had gotten to see you too. Maybe at one of the other NC shows!

I was in the left pit! I had on a light up shirt and sideways heart sunglasses.
    Get in touch!
    @iheartmissswift
    @meglizlove

Wait like if you were looking at the stage you were on the left? So was I! Random, I can't believe we didn't see/notice each other then.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Aunt2Sophia wrote:
    how did you mom end up with first row seats??

We aren't exactly sure honestly. She was told to ask for a wheelchair and then go to guest services when she got there. So we got in early and got to get the pit tickets from will call and so when they started letting people in she had told me to sprint down to the pit to get the best spot so I left. And I got a call about 15 minutes later that at guest services they had given her a floor 2 row 1 seat. Originally they had said she could sit on the main level in wheelchair seating but I guess somewhere along the line they found some extra tickets or something and saved them for her.

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 5:16 PM

drama_sing_fun wrote:
    drama_sing_fun wrote:
    Last night was one of the best nights of my life. They ended up giving my mom a front row ticket so I was in the pit right across from her all night. Tim McGraw had me sobbing on the first chord I still can't believe that happened. I'm so glad I waited and didn't see anything it was completely worth it! Is it September yet?

I wish I had seen you! I didn't know what you looked like but totally would have said hey if I had known! So glad it all worked out for you to be in the pit! Tim McGraw was AMAZING!!

Get in touch!
    @iheartmissswift
    @meglizlove

Where were you sitting? I wish I had gotten to see you too. Maybe at one of the other NC shows!

Get in touch!
    @iheartmissswift
    @meglizlove

Wait like if you were looking at the stage you were on the left? So was I! Random, I can't believe we didn't see/notice each other then.

Yes!! I wish I had seen you!

Get in touch!
    @iheartmissswift
    @meglizlove

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 5:20 PM

drama_sing_fun wrote:
    drama_sing_fun wrote:
    drama_sing_fun wrote:

Get in touch!
    @iheartmissswift
    @meglizlove

Get in touch!
    @iheartmissswift
    @meglizlove

Yes!! I wish I had seen you!

Get in touch!
    @iheartmissswift
    @meglizlove

I was there too you guys!

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 6:21 PM

It looked like the floor and pit area was so much more fun.. I was in the upper level and my entire section barely stood up or sang or danced to any of her songs. It was really frustrating for me because I was standing the whole time and having a blast and the row of girls behind me were actually conversing during a number of Taylor's songs.. not even talking about her most of the time. :( But the show itself was still amazing!

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM

It was so so so good! September is so far to wait for the next NC show!
    I was in the right side pit
    Fan since 2007 :)

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 2:36 PM

ADiamondSky wrote:

Ok so you were across from me I was on the left. I know September seems so far away, I'm hoping I'll get to see her in June at the CMT Awards or CMA Fest. Are you going to both the other NC ones?

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 4:31 PM

ADiamondSky wrote:

Ok so you were across from me I was on the left. I know September seems so far away, I'm hoping I'll get to see her in June at the CMT Awards or CMA Fest. Are you going to both the other NC ones?

Im going to the Raleigh show. I really really want to go to Greensboro's but that is a decision I really wont be able to make until closer to the show sadly. Oh I want to see her at the CMA fest so much! That would be amazing to go to! I dont think I have anyone who would go with me though which makes it a bit more difficult considering I will live like 10 hours away. Did you have anything that made you stand out so that I would know who you are? I had a red flower in my hair and a red sequined yellow shirt.

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Btw, did anyone realize that Taylor (finally) tweeted about a NC show? I don't think she ever had before (at least that I remember)! Its rather exciting :)

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:55 AM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:

Im going to the Raleigh show. I really really want to go to Greensboro's but that is a decision I really wont be able to make until closer to the show sadly. Oh I want to see her at the CMA fest so much! That would be amazing to go to! I dont think I have anyone who would go with me though which makes it a bit more difficult considering I will live like 10 hours away. Did you have anything that made you stand out so that I would know who you are? I had a red flower in my hair and a red sequined yellow shirt.

Yeah I have Raleigh tickets, but i'm holding off on Greensboro but I'm planning on buying them eventually. I have someone to go to the awards but not the fest, so I'm waiting to see what day she performs to see which days I can swing being there. I had a red dress on and a poster. There is a pic of me from the show on my profile actually.

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:58 AM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    Btw, did anyone realize that Taylor (finally) tweeted about a NC show? I don't think she ever had before (at least that I remember)! Its rather exciting :)

I know she blogged about the Greensboro show the day of in 2011, she didn't mention the city but she tweeted after the Charlotte Fearless show about her favorite things from the night, and she tweeted about trimming her bangs backstage after the Raleigh Fearless one. Just went though my favorited tweets! haha

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 7:56 AM

ADiamondSky wrote:

I know she blogged about the Greensboro show the day of in 2011, she didn't mention the city but she tweeted after the Charlotte Fearless show about her favorite things from the night, and she tweeted about trimming her bangs backstage after the Raleigh Fearless one. Just went though my favorited tweets! haha

really??? I must not pay that good of attention to her twitter lol
    do you mind posting what she said about those shows? the only one I remember is the Raleigh hair cut

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 8:01 AM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:

Yeah I have Raleigh tickets, but i'm holding off on Greensboro but I'm planning on buying them eventually. I have someone to go to the awards but not the fest, so I'm waiting to see what day she performs to see which days I can swing being there. I had a red dress on and a poster. There is a pic of me from the show on my profile actually.

Thats really awesome that you are going to the award show! Not that Im going but Im curious how people how go to those. Did you just buy tickets? And I think I may have saw you? I love that photo of you! I really wanted to get one like that at the show on Friday but I didnt want to ask someone to take it of me and I didnt have any room to take it of myself :/. But actually where Taylor is sitting in that photo is actually exactly where I was on the other side

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 9:19 AM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:

do you mind posting what she said about those shows? the only one I remember is the Raleigh hair cut

Yeah I'm at work right now but I'll screenshot them when I get home!

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 9:21 AM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:

Thats really awesome that you are going to the award show! Not that Im going but Im curious how people how go to those. Did you just buy tickets? And I think I may have saw you? I love that photo of you! I really wanted to get one like that at the show on Friday but I didnt want to ask someone to take it of me and I didnt have any room to take it of myself :/. But actually where Taylor is sitting in that photo is actually exactly where I was on the other side

They haven't gone on sale yet but we are planning on just buying tickets, if we can't get them just go to the red carpet. lol. I look disgusting in that picture but oh well, gotta do what you gotta do. The box was actually on the floor in front of us all night we kept being like maybe she or Meredith will pop out. haha

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:48 AM

was an amazing show

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 10:18 AM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:

They haven't gone on sale yet but we are planning on just buying tickets, if we can't get them just go to the red carpet. lol. I look disgusting in that picture but oh well, gotta do what you gotta do. The box was actually on the floor in front of us all night we kept being like maybe she or Meredith will pop out. haha

Oh that sounds so exciting! Lol you definately looked fine in the photo and its a really cool pic! By box, do you mean like what shes sitting on? That would be funny if Meredith popped out but the poor cat might not be able to handle the crowd lol. I was near the front of the catwalk and me and the girls near me thought Taylor was going to come out of the part of the stage because it had like a square shape in the middle of the stage. Turns out it was to extend the catwalk into the crowd. Bit disapointed she didnt come out like that cause it would have been near me but of course what she did was really really cool

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 10:19 AM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:

Yeah I'm at work right now but I'll screenshot them when I get home!

Thank you! I cant believe I never saw those tweets (or maybe just forgot them...lol)

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:57 AM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:

Oh that sounds so exciting! Lol you definately looked fine in the photo and its a really cool pic! By box, do you mean like what shes sitting on? That would be funny if Meredith popped out but the poor cat might not be able to handle the crowd lol. I was near the front of the catwalk and me and the girls near me thought Taylor was going to come out of the part of the stage because it had like a square shape in the middle of the stage. Turns out it was to extend the catwalk into the crowd. Bit disapointed she didnt come out like that cause it would have been near me but of course what she did was really really cool

Yeah what she was sitting on! I noticed that too. I had so many ideas of what might happen, it was cool to see it all play out!

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 5:53 PM

What did you guys think of the show?!?!?! We LOVEDDD it

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.