Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Opinion

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Lately, there has been a lot of change with Taylor. Bangs. Straight hair, then wavy. No more floor-length gowns when performing. And some Swifties left. They complained about it.
Then, Red came out. More Swifties left. "She's not country enough." "She's so different." "What happened to 'If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change?'"
Here's what Taylor said about Red. "I wanted to take myself out of my comfort zone. My comfort zone is writing alone. What I wanted was an album that broke the edges and explored new ground. One of my big fears is people saying my songs are all starting to sound the same."
She just wanted to explore new styles. And, look at Red more clearly. The heart-felt lyrics. Do those sound like they could be pure country and still hold that same power? Look closer. There is at least a small hint of country in every song, some more than others.
Yes, she mentioned that she wants the Red tour to be different than Speak Now. There will be more of a concert type, rather than theater, she stated. Less gowns, more outfits. Does that mean there will be NO gown? NO! Again, look at Red. Do those songs exactly scream floor-length gown? Some of them do.
If you don't like it, leave. Because Taylor Swift is what makes this fandom. Taylor Swift is what brings us together. And if all you're going to do is complain, at least step back and take a look at it.
It's Taylor Swift's hair to change, Taylor Swift's choice of clothes, of music, of all of that! So stop complaining and either Stay Stay Stay or leave. I'll stick with Taylor through Kanye West, John Mayer, straight hair, and all of it!
~Dmeosi

Delightful Designs by Dmeosi

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Opinion

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Also, I agree with some people. They think maybe Taylor means it will be closer to the Fearless tour as opposed to Speak Now, but with added elements. Taylor's concerts and performances have never failed to disappoint me, and they never will.
    ~Dmeosi

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Yeah. Who left?

Thanks ^

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:55 AM

tswiftnation13 left, but she still tweets about Taylor, so she is not a non-Swiftie

I agree with this 113%
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:56 AM

That's so nice of you! I always give speeches like that when people say stuff about taylor that way, but none as good as that. I know someone who keeps talking about how they miss curly hair and ball gowns and stuff like that, I'm gonna tell her what you said next time she says anything.

^Made by Swiftie4EverAndAlways!

^Made by Withsomeindierecord!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:44 AM

As a person, you can speak about what you like and you don't. Nobody is perfect and I think you should have the right to say what you want and what you would like her to do. I don't think it's something negative to complain. I won't left, but I have my own opinions and should be respected.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM

MadisonRylie13xo wrote:
    tswiftnation13 left, but she still tweets about Taylor, so she is not a non-Swiftie

I agree with this 113%
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

OK

Thanks ^

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM

What you said is golden truth.

^Flawless Naya.

^Kate

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I completely agree. Also i'd like to add that people complain about her dating to many guys...She is 23!! That's what she is supposed to be doing dating and finding out who she wants to spend her life with. I'm really tired of people complaining about her dating just cause she is famous doesn't mean she shouldn't act her age for that matter she acts a lot more mature than a lot of 23 year olds I know.

P.S- i'm 23.

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I agree. We all have our doubts, but we just have to stick with her!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I agree
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I agree with this 50-50. I love Taylor, but I don't love everything Taylor does. If she just has the shorts/shirt combo on tour, I'm gonna be kinda disappointed. It's not that I don't like "New Taylor;" it's that I miss the theatrical performances.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Thanks for the responses guys. I agree you are allowed to have your opinion, but complaining about it on this site isn't a good idea.

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I agree with some of the things you said. About the swifties complaining about the straight hair, bangs, etc., so what? Those are just minor details. It's not like they hate her. Maybe they don't have anyone to talk about that kind of stuff with them so they talk about it on here. I have to admit, I don't like her bangs and i do miss her gowns. But I LOVE TAYLOR!! So it doesn't matter. Red isn't country. Maybe Begin Again is, but the others, no. Red sounds more pop. But I think Taylor started her own genre. When I think of country, I don't think of Taylor anymore, but I can't see her as pop. So I just think of her as Taylor. Red is definitely a different album from the rest of hers and i have to say not one of her best. About the tour: I will miss the theater, but I can't wait to see what she has planned. Telling Swifties to leave? I don't think that's the nicest thing to say, but i understand why you said it. I think everyone needs to chill. That's my opinion.

[url=http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.