Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Austin Mahone at the Stadium Shows?

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:24 AM

How do you guys feel about Austin Mahone coming to the stadium shows? I'm not a fan of his at all but I'm happy for him because he's not that big right now and touring with Taylor might give him a bigger name in the industry.

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Austin Mahone at the Stadium Shows?

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:45 AM

To tell you the truth I don't really like him but I am happy for him! Also my little sister loves him and she is going with me to one of the show's I am going to and he is going to be there so she is very excited!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I saw him live before. He's actually really good, kind of has a Justin Bieber performance vibe to him. However, I am a little nervous that with both Austin and Ed Sheeran, Taylor won't have as much time to perform

1,TanyaxOh 2.dancingaroundallalone 3.Primafacie

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    I saw him live before. He's actually really good, kind of has a Justin Bieber performance vibe to him. However, I am a little nervous that with both Austin and Ed Sheeran, Taylor won't have as much time to perform

Oh, don't worry about that! Taylor's set will last the same amount of time for each concert - unless she brings out special guests/performs cover songs again this tour, then it will just vary a slight amount because of those additions. The stadium shows will probably just start earlier because there's another opening act. Taylor's portion of the concert won't be affected.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I don't really like him....we already have a Justin Beiber :/

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:25 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:

Oh, don't worry about that! Taylor's set will last the same amount of time for each concert - unless she brings out special guests/performs cover songs again this tour, then it will just vary a slight amount because of those additions. The stadium shows will probably just start earlier because there's another opening act. Taylor's portion of the concert won't be affected.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Oh thank goodness! I was seriously nervous about him cutting into Taylor's time!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:29 AM

xodancingwithyouxo wrote:
    I don't really like him....we already have a Justin Beiber :/

Couldn't agree with you more
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I don't like Justin Beiber either but I mean like he does more of a performance then just singing songs, there was a lot of flips and what not.

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:11 AM

He's actually pretty good, so I'm kind of excited to see him! ;)

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:14 AM

In all honesty, I would rather see more of Ed than Austin. I've known about Austin for a couple of years now and have never really been interested in him.

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:36 PM

eh.. i don't really care for him.. id much rather have Ed playing for longer than Austin singing some random bubble-gum pop single of his.. but i guess it will give me time to buy a shirt and pee.

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:37 PM

not to be mean but i hate austin mahone

By TakeAwayThePain

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Meh... Not really a fan. I just hope Austin's act doesn't interfere with Ed's time on stage.…
    ❤Long Live all the magic we made ❤
    ~05/22/10 ~ 07/16/11 ~ 06/15/13~

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I don't like his music, I'm not a fan of this Justin Bieber kindof sound. Thanks god Ed will be opening the concert I'm going to.

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I haven't ever heard any of Austin Mahone's music, so I don't really care. :3

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:06 PM

ONLY the stadium shows??????????? I am not a fan, but I would like to see him!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I would love to see Austin!!xD

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.