1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ed Sheeran Red Tour:)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:37 PM

There are a lot of people talking about what they want Taylor to perform but what do you guys want Ed to perform??? I really hope he does The A Team, You need me,I don't need you, Drunk, U.N.I, and Lego House!!
Made by All i know is a simple name

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ed Sheeran Red Tour:)

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I hope he does Homeless because its really fun. and if you're going to the Philly show its only necessary for him to sing the fresh prince theme song... which im pumped about :)

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:16 PM

To be honest I'm looking forward to whatever songs he does. All of them are perfect and I'm just glad that's he's touring with Taylor! c:

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I hope UNI, Wake Me Up and heart]Lego House

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM

The A team, U.N.I. , give me love, and lego house
    ~Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right~
    ~Bring on all the pretenders, One day we will be remembered~

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM

KatrinaPenner46 wrote:
    You Need Me I Don't Need You....I've seen him live right up front and honestly when he plays this song he does INCREDIBLE (as he does with all his songs). I also hope he does Wayfaring Stranger or Be My Husband because both really show off his voice

I really hope he does you need me i don't need you! It's my favorite

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:23 PM

He is so good, i really liked his jam he was doing uring the web thing before the grammy this year...
    Can't wait to se what he brings to the tour...

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM

He probably won't do THAT many, probably 2-4 to open with and then back onstage for Everything Has Changed.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I hope The A Team, Little Bird and Autumn Leaves (but I don't think he will sing the last one :/)

Me||heleh

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM

IM SUPER SAD GUYS COZ I DON'T THINK HE'S GONNA TOUR AUSTRALIA WITH TAY AND THEY'RE BOTH LIKE MY FAVE PEOPLE AND I WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER BUT NOW I CAN'T AND IT'S LIKE MRAWR!! Ok rant over

1.Me2.cloudnine Av ForeverEnchanted13

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:44 PM

AfterAllTheseDays wrote:
    He probably won't do THAT many, probably 2-4 to open with and then back onstage for Everything Has Changed.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

i disagree. sense hes the main openning act he probably will do a bigger set. id say 8-11 songs.

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I think he will do a decent length set. Maybe around 6-8 songs depending upon how much time they give him
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I'm soooo excited that Ed is opening for Taylor! My two favourite singers in one night? AMAZING! I know for sure that Ed will sing The A Team and Give Me Love, but I hope he sings YNMIDNY, Little Bird, U.N.I, Drunk, Lego House and Small Bump. But every song on + is perfection so I'm good with any song! ❤
    I don't think you should wait. I think you should Speak Now.
    -Taylor Swift

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I hope hes does The A Team,Give Me Love,UNI,Lego House and Kiss Me is a MUST!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I'm excited for them to do a duet! And I love the A team! I always feel bad though, because even if I do like the opening act, by like the 4th song I want them to be done because I just wanna see Taylor.... Like for carrie underwood, hunter hayes opened and it got old after like 4 or 5 songs and I didn't dislike him at all! It's just because I'll be so excited to see Taylor so I'll get a little tired of him ;) Not that I dislike Ed Sheeren, I think that he's really talented

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:16 PM

SparklingSwift2001 wrote:

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

No he'll definitely do a lot! So many that you'll probably want him to be done.... it always happens with opening acts. I wish I was a bigger fan of him so I wouldn't get bored! I do like him, but I only know like 2 of his songs

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM

the only song i know of his is a team. what are some other good ones?

I WILL BE RED ON MARCH 23RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Ed Sheeran Red Tour:)

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Grade 8 and Small bump are my favesss :) x

What did the ocean say to t

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:51 AM

He needs to sing autumn leaves

RE: Ed Sheeran Red Tour:)

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:55 AM

I am SO excited to see Ed Sheeran! I hope he sings A Team, Lego House, Give me Love, and Everything Has Chnged with Taylor!

^ Me while listening to Taylor Swift music! I will love Taylor forever and always!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM

EmySwiftie4Ever wrote:
    I am SO excited to see Ed Sheeran! I hope he sings A Team, Lego House, Give me Love, and Everything Has Chnged with Taylor!

^ Me while listening to Taylor Swift music! I will love Taylor forever and always!

I can't wait for them to sing everything has changed!! I't;s going to be amazing!