1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Meeting Ed Sheeran

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I'm sorry if i missed a post on this somewhere else, i promise i did look.

I really want to meet Ed Sheeran at my show on the red tour (March 23rd 2013. Only 42 more days!) but I can't find anything about being able to meet him? I am planning on getting there at like 1:30 anyways so I guess i will just have to be seen and talk to people and try my best. Any other suggestions? thanks.

and yes, I want to meet Taylor too, but I already have a plan for that, I hope it works. (one reason I want to be there early) but I really wanna meet Ed too.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meeting Ed Sheeran

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I've been wondering the same thing!! So I bump for you!

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Arriving early and keeping an out for him and his crew, will definitely give you an advantage.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:40 PM

FirstRayofSun wrote:
    Arriving early and keeping an out for him and his crew, will definitely give you an advantage.

okay thans

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:47 AM

I really want to meet him too, I kinda really love him so much, hopefully someone who arrives early to Omaha can help us with this info?
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Yes, I'm going early as well to Gillette, kind of for a tour of the place but I'm also keeping an eye out for Ed, Austin or Taylor. Wouldn't hurt to meet any of them XD

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:06 PM

yeah ive been wondering the same thing!i really want to meet him and yes of course taylor,but i thought it would be easier to meet him since hes not as big as her but i dunno.

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:11 PM

He might do a signing before the show ( not a definite) but gloriana did that when they opened up for Taylor and I think ( could be wrong) Hunter Hayes did a signing before the show last year so it's possible..... They usually mention it after he plays Ed will be signing autographs in section or stop by his merch table located in..... Again not saying it's definite but it could happen you never know!

RE: Meeting Ed Sheeran

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Get to the venue early like you said is definitely going to increase your odds. Have you checked his site for information about meet and greets? I know he has them as I have been to a show of his and know people who attended the meet and greet. They won them on the radio so that is a good option as well. Maybe check out some of his fan sites and see if they know anything more about it? Good luck and I hope you get to meet him!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Have a great time and good luck.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^