1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

No cameras? :"(

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Im going to the red tour on march 27. on wed in nj newark.

I got my tickets and on the back of it, it says that i cant bring any cameras or posters :(

This is really sad, cuz I wanted to bring light up posters so i can get noticed to the T-Party

And I wanted to capture pictures and amazing video clips of taylor, I mean Im only going once so?

^made by TanyaxOh

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: No cameras? :"(

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM

That's odd all mine says is "No Professional Cameras".
    A few people's tickets said that on the Speak Now tour but they still brought stuff in.
    ---

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM

If you have an ipod touch/iphone or a phone with a good camera bring that! They can't take your phone away :) If your phone's camera isn't good then you could ask your parents/ your friend or you could ask whoever your going with if they have a good camera-phone? Hope this helps! xX

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:02 PM

yasy13 wrote:
    Im going to the red tour on march 27. on wed in nj newark.

I got my tickets and on the back of it, it says that i cant bring any cameras or posters :(

This is really sad, cuz I wanted to bring light up posters so i can get noticed to the T-Party

And I wanted to capture pictures and amazing video clips of taylor, I mean Im only going once so?

Professional cameras....... regular ones are ok.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:07 PM

yep your allowed normal camreas just not the huge big lensed ones. It's just becuae they dont want you makeing money out of their concert .
    Glitter Delight - Custom Glitter Graphics

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:25 PM

They only don't allow the big lens ones. My dad brought one to the Speak Now Tour and he had to have the security desk hold it so we could get it back afterwards. But they allowed my sisters small camera.

Please enter Round 2-LoveStory

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM

So can you bring digital cameras?

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM

FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:

Yes just not ones with professional detachable lenses.
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Can you bring video cameras?
    I took one to the Coldplay concert that I went to. But they didn't check bags or anything.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:23 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:

Yes just not ones with professional detachable lenses.
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Ok Thanks!

1. Jen avatar Jen

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I would contact the venue to confirm! Most shows all non professional cameras.

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Jen wrote:
    I would contact the venue to confirm! Most shows all non professional cameras.

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

thats what i was thinking too

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM

It says no professional cameras. There's people who have taken cameras in. I'm sticking with an iPhone, that's something that does well as well.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM

All tickets say that, but usually when it says "No Cameras" it's no professional cameras. Digital cameras are allowed. As for posters, that's iffy. Call your venue & ask about posters. Some venues have strict rules regarding posters. For example, the venue I went to for the Speak Now Tour originally said no posters but so many people kept calling about them & they realized posters at a Taylor show was a big deal so they allowed it.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Oh no! Hopefully that isn't true. I'm going to Newark on the third night, and I have a Cannon T3i Rebel, which has a detachable lens... but I'd be super bummed if I couldn't take pictures.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Girl don't worry they say that at every show! Seriously I'm not saying cause a riot, but if you wanna do all that GO FOR IT. You may not get to see her again & you want it to be memorable, so just be a little bit more discreet ;) They cannot stop us swifties! Haha

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM

:(

signatures made by TanyaxOh

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:50 PM

If it's like Speak Now they just didnt want any professional grade camera's, like the ones with interchangeable lenses. And they allowed posters as long as they weren't too big (like bigger 2'x2'). Also no posters allowed on the floor because you block the people behind you.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM

It's only professional cameras i heard :) but now i'm concerned about the posters! i mean i have all of these ideas on how to make mine. but i don't wanna do it if they won't be allowed on the lower level seating! all i see is about the floor. but it's obvious you can't bring them down there. so yea, i'll be pretty sad if i can't bring at least a small poster with me inside cuz i don't think i can miss school that day.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM

i would only miss school cuz then i have the chance to get there early and therefore a better chance to meet her or her band :)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:49 PM

posting cuz im bored

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather