1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

They will release more seats!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I know there's a lot of fans out there who missed out on buying the tickets they wanted, so I thought I'd make this thread to let you all know that there's about a 99% chance that your venue will release more tickets! I strongly suggest you wait for this to happen instead of buying from StubHub at inflated prices (and risking them being fake tickets).

For example, my friend and I really struggled to get tickets to see Taylor in Toronto for both nights. Eventually we got tickets for the Friday night through the help of someone who works at the venue. Then we were just waiting on tickets for the Saturday night. I had been checking ticketmaster every couple of days, hoping for more tickets to have been released. Then yesterday, Rogers Centre posted on their facebook page that more tickets for both nights had been released! I quickly went onto ticketmaster and was able to get amazing seats. I believe what happened is that they had lots of unsold VIP packages, so they released some of the seats from them. My seats are in a great section near the stage and within the first 10 rows (the VIP packages claim to have seats within the first 20 rows). So there's a chance that your venue might do the same! You can even try going to the will call desk at your venue on the day of the concert and seeing what seats they have left over.

As another example, when the Speak Now tour came to Australia, I was originally just planning on going to the Melbourne shows. About a month before the tour started, they released "side view" seats for the Sydney shows, and I bought some for the first night. So if your venue has "side view" or "restricted view" sections, they will most likely go on sale at a later date, closer to the show. These seats are actually really good, especially if you're in the lower level. You don't get to see Taylor front on as much but it's still amazing.

I think my biggest tip for you all is to try and find your venue's facebook and twitter pages, so you can be up to date with any ticket releases. Just be patient and you should be able to buy tickets at face value from a reliable source. Who knows, you might even get amazing seats that weren't originally released! My new tickets for Toronto are better than the ones I bought for Pittsburgh in the pre-sale!

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: They will release more seats!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!! I hope she releases more dates still, because I would love for her to come to Michigan twice, and I also hope international fans get tickets!!!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM

This happened for my show on the Speak Now tour...more pit tickets were released 2 weeks before the show which was great because my boyfriend was then able to go :)
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

RE: They will release more seats!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:45 AM

This is very common a few days before the show once they have the exact dimensions of the stage they tend to add more seats, especially if it is sold out. I got tickets to NSYNC back in the day this way. Prices on stubhub are dropping though which is also good, at least for the first couple shows of the tour.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Even if the venue doesn't release more seats, the closer you get to the show, the cheaper the seats on Stubhub.com will become. My friend is loves Taylor, but was running low on money for the Speak Now World Tour. She decided to wait until the night of the show. I told her she was taking a risk, but she went to the venue and asked if they had any leftover tickets. They had one ticket for both shows; on was Upper Bowl, but the other was floor!

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord, TCGrammysOfficial)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    Even if the venue doesn't release more seats, the closer you get to the show, the cheaper the seats on Stubhub.com will become. My friend is loves Taylor, but was running low on money for the Speak Now World Tour. She decided to wait until the night of the show. I told her she was taking a risk, but she went to the venue and asked if they had any leftover tickets. They had one ticket for both shows; on was Upper Bowl, but the other was floor!

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord, TCGrammysOfficial)

I felt like quoting.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Oms that's awesome!:D thank you. :)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I feel like that there will be more tickets released, especially the week of her concert. If everyone, that doesnt have tickets, will be patient, they can get great seats, without paying the high prices on stubhub.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Thanks for posting this! I'm going to Pittsburgh as well, I tried seeing if Heinz field had a facebook page but it seems to be very inactive

1,TanyaxOh 2.dancingaroundallalone 3.Primafacie

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 5:13 PM