Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

7/13/2013 East Rutherford, NJ

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Who else is going to this concert? I have a feeling it'll be amazing and filled with surprise since Taylor's favorite number is 13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 7/13/2013 East Rutherford, NJ

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:10 PM

I can't wait, especially, for this concert out of the 3 I'm going to! Local(ish) stadium concert the day before my birthday and free tickets. Triple win.

Last time I went to a concert at Giant Stadium (it was the old Giant Stadium, not MetLife) was 12 years ago... wow. At that concert, it was just amazing weather all night and then the skies ripped open during the last encore song and it was just a barrage of thunder, lightning, hail and pouring rain for about 10 minutes. I would absolutely LOVE to re-live a moment like that.

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:13 PM

IM GOING!!! I'm coming all the way from Norway, SO excited!! It's an amazing stadium, saw Bon Jovi play there in 2010. My seat is in sec 115 A
    "We danced around the kitchen in the refridgerator light"

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I'm going to the concert in Newark but I want to go to the East Rutherford one with my mom :D She likes Taylor but she won't be able to go with me to the concert next month :(

RE: 7/13/2013 East Rutherford, NJ

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I'm going!!
    -Swift4lifexx13

Sun, May 12, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I will be going too!!! I hope you all will have fun! This will be my first Taylor Swift concert!!!

Thu, May 16, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I want to go buy Im ticketless
    Soul 2 Soul Tour/ Opened for Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw-7/9/2007
    Fearless Tour- 8/28/09 and 5/12/10
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11
    Red Tour- 3/29/13

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 9:08 AM

i'm going!

Mon, May 27, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I'm going!
    And we should totally do a project or something!

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 6:13 AM

I am going. Yes to project! I'm sitting in section 13!
    Jenny
    www.taylorswiftsongs2.blogspot.com

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:47 AM

If I can somehow magically win tickets/m&g's I'm going but if not, I'll be seeing her at Gillette two weeks later.
    But maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up.

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 4:20 PM

loveKate24 wrote:
    If I can somehow magically win tickets/m&g's I'm going but if not, I'll be seeing her at Gillette two weeks later.

Are there contests for meet & greet yet? I haven't found any...

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Enchanted2983 wrote:
    I want to go buy Im ticketless
    Soul 2 Soul Tour/ Opened for Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw-7/9/2007
    Fearless Tour- 8/28/09 and 5/12/10
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11
    Red Tour- 3/29/13

I have an extra, won 2 but only using 1.

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 6:17 PM

have fun you guys!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, May 30, 2013 at 7:11 AM

sylvierosen wrote:
    loveKate24 wrote:

I haven't! But as soon as I do, I'll post it.
    But maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up.

Thu, May 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM

loveKate24 wrote:
    sylvierosen wrote:
    loveKate24 wrote:

I haven't! But as soon as I do, I'll post it.

Thanks!!!

I found one a few weeks ago for tickets: http://rewards.z100.com/asp3/ContestDetail.aspx?AID=196747

If I find any others I'll post them also. :)

Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I am going! I have very nosebleed seats, section 320, but still excited!

Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Me!!

Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I'm in section 137, does anyone know the sign size limits? thanks!!

Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Tay13rSwift wrote:
    I will be going too!!! I hope you all will have fun! This will be my first Taylor Swift concert!!!

Me too!! My first Taylor concert and m first concert ever!

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I totally agree this show will rock with all the 13's
    I cannot wait for my first TS show
    What songs do you hope she plays? :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.