Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'm really sad please help

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:17 PM

So I'm really want to go see the red tour on June 2 which is in Denver. and I really hope I can get enough money but I only have about 175 dollars I need $. ( I know I)'m very off)
but I kinda realized to reality I probably won't be able to get enough money to buy March 1.
and I'm really debating on whether I should try to save enough money for the concert or just give up and buy myself an iPhone 4s. it's something I really want but yet again I really want the concert tickets. I was wondering if any other swifties are having other problems with the money because I have never been able to afford something so expensive. because this is happening me the Speak Now tour I cried and cried as so sad. Wondering with you think I should save up to buy the concert tickets if that will happen or just by myself the iPhone

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm really sad please help

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Save up until March 1st and if you don't have enough by then buy yourself the phone! Hope I helped!

RE: I'm really sad please help

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I need for 475.50 dollars

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I usually find a way to work it out with my mom.. most of my concert tickets were partially paid by her as a present for my b-day or christmas.. or she would pay it and I'll give her back the money as soon as I could.. but that's just me

CPL*

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:24 AM

Just get the money from your lunch money and save up. Then go on a water and bread diet until you got the money

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Maybe take a look at this thread? Every Swiftie should get the chance to see Taylor, keep saving and hoping for a miracle, maybe let your parents know about your plans too in case they can offer some help or advice.

Good luck, it's not March yet so don't give up hope!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:40 AM

I just say save your money

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:47 AM

I want to go but I don't have the money either.

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:58 AM

doracounts321 wrote:
    I want to go but I don't have the money either.
    May I suggest you take a look at this thread too then?

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:05 AM

well, you said you want the $475 package, which is a VIP package. $175 will buy you great tickets, just without the VIP package!
    I have tickets in the 100s and they were $121.25 so you'll even have money to spare, because tickets are ranging from $49.50 to $121.25 (not including the VIP)

1)Daya 2+3)Me

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 8:14 AM

You have plenty of time. Try and do extra little jobs to try and get money and you never know, maybe you'll be able to get both. Good luck!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I feel your pain girl! I really want to get so many things, but I have almost $200 saved up for my next concert. I'm planning on seeing Demi again and hopefully meet her again. Last year I wanted to go to so many concerts but I heard off until Demi went on tour and I was fortunate to get VIP tickets. Fingers crossed that you're able to get tickets!!!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I know how you feel...I'm waiting to see if I can find One Direction tickets for Montreal, but I don't want floor and that's all StubHub has and the show is sold out so idk if they can release more tickets and I'm discouraged too...

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:44 PM

My advice to save up everything you've got! I'm trying to save up to go to the Lexington show as a second one for me, and what I'm doing is collecting all pennies/nickels/dimes/quarters from around the house and putting them into coin banks. I also babysit every weekend I put all the money I make from that into the concert fund along with the change. It adds up fast! So far I'm at 315$.
    Don't give up! I'd say you've got until early May to save up the money since the concert isn't until June 2nd. Also check out the link that Clueless posted
    Hope to see you there!

Thanks Tanya!!!!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:19 PM

You have time to save up the money. I don't know if you could babysit for money or get money for Valentine's Day to help you buy the tickets, but you could probably find some way to earn enough money. The venue will probably release more tickets right before the concert. If you wait to buy them until then, you would be paying face value for the tickets, so it would only be about $100 for each ticket. iPhones are honestly really cool to have, but you could get one anytime. Taylor's concert will only be one night, and you probably won't have another chance to see her on the Red Tour.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Well you can try getting odd jobs like baby sitting, doing chores for elderly people. If your state has deposites on bottles and cans ride your bike with a back pack and pick them up. Maybe if you talk to your parents they might increase your allowance if you do extra chores. Don't give up you still have time and you have the will but do you have the determination? May the swift be with you and good luck!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:27 PM

wait until the last possible moment and then buy them in stubhub.com! theyare really cheap as it gets closer to the show!

tip for saving money : ask your parents for lunch money and pack your lunch and then you'll get like $5 a day! haha :)

also, think about this : the iphone 4s isn't going anywhere. you can wait and get that later! but taylor's concert is a rare thing.

good luck :)

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:33 PM

The iPhone will always be there
    But the concert is one night :)
    You am always ask for the iPhone for your birthday :)

I'm saving up for Big time rush vip( around $250) but I spent some $$$$ to buy Taylor tickets :)

Save for the concert
    Get cheap tickets if you have to :) bad seas are better than no seats

Also watch for radio contests
    Sometimes they will give away tickets

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.