Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm giving away a pair of RED tickets!

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Has anyone had luck with a different way of getting something to Taylor? I know with some people who made really special gifts sometimes they've given it to one of her people outside the venue and then they've brought it to Taylor and come back to invite them in to see her after, but I wouldn't want to hand it off to just anybody since it's so special.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Way to Pay it Forward :) I wish I could do this for people. Thankfully someone I love helped me out this year and let me charge some tickets til I/we all had $ otherwise I'd be entering your contest too!

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM

You should try to get to the concert early & stand by the buses. I've heard people in the past say they were able to meet the band and dancers, mabye you could give it to them then?

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Wow. We need more people like you in the world. :)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 7:53 PM

That's so sweet, thank you :)

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 4:41 AM

2 days until the tour starts!! I can't believe it!!!!

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Does anyone else have gifts they're trying to give to Taylor in Omaha?

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Did you have any luck last night Ashlee? :]
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I Am so four tante to have gone to 2 shows and have tickets for a third but I love this

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Update for those of you who are asking- I did give the scrapbook of all the letters to someone on Taylor's team in Omaha on Wednesday! They said they'd give it to Taylor, but I'm not sure whether it made it to her. Hopefully it did.

Jordan, if you see this, please message me!

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 8:00 AM

ashleeswift13 wrote:
    Update for those of you who are asking- I did give the scrapbook of all the letters to someone on Taylor's team in Omaha on Wednesday! They said they'd give it to Taylor, but I'm not sure whether it made it to her. Hopefully it did.

Jordan, if you see this, please message me!

That's awesome :) Do you know who it was? Where did you find them at? I hope she did get it. I'm sure she would love reading all of those stories :)

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM

It was two girls named Erica and Abby, I saw them at the ticket window and they had the all access passes on so I talked to them and they said they could take it to her. I was told they work backstage with coordinating the dancers. Then Thursday night Jordan said he had it in his possession so hopefully he gave it to her!!!

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:35 AM

ashleeswift13 wrote:
    It was two girls named Erica and Abby, I saw them at the ticket window and they had the all access passes on so I talked to them and they said they could take it to her. I was told they work backstage with coordinating the dancers. Then Thursday night Jordan said he had it in his possession so hopefully he gave it to her!!!

That's so awesome :) I bet she does have it then :) I wish you could have met her :(

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I wish I could have too :( They asked me for my contact info and seat location so I really thought they were gonna come get me and give me a m&g pass but they never did

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM

ashleeswift13 wrote:
    I wish I could have too :( They asked me for my contact info and seat location so I really thought they were gonna come get me and give me a m&g pass but they never did

Oh man! That's such a let down when something like that happens :(

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 12:57 PM

It's okay, I'm hoping she got the book and I'm going to try to keep this contest going throughout the tour if I can figure out how to get more tickets.

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I'm giving away Saint Louis tickets for Tuesday now- check out the details here:

http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_tours/2481913#post_23077013

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Is is too late for me to enter now :( I love this idea and it would be so coooool :)
    ella Swift
    -Fly High sweet Daisy Love Merrick- may god hold you forever-

RE: I'm giving away a pair of RED tickets!

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Unfortunatley I'm too late. I'm not asking for anything in this message. I am just simply wanting to thank you. I just joined yesterday and you seem like a very generous person so please accept my friend request.
    JR

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.