1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Tour- Ronan

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM

So I had an idea, and please tell me how you feel about this!!

So I went to a Justin Bieber concert, and people had small pink hearts that said "Avalonna" on it or something like that about the girl who died of cancer I think and Justin would visit her, something like that. So, I was thinking for the Red Tour, that us swifties can have a red heart and it could say "Ronan" on it in black!!! And we could do it for the Red Tour!! Like a small heart, it doesn't have to be a big poster or anything!!!
Help spread the word please!!!!

**PLEASE no hate, I'm not trying to steal the idea!!!
>>>> like Swift Country on Facebook PLEASE!!! It means a lot to me if you did that, it'd be amazing!!! She needs more likes!! PLEASE!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour- Ronan

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:55 PM

thats a good idea!!! no, great idea!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I would like if she could sing Ronan
    Taylor Swift

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM

That's an awesome idea! :)

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:03 PM

YES! That's such a great idea!! I think they should sell buttons at the table thing that are heart shaped. Fans at the concert can buy them and wear them!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Great idea! I'm in!

1)Daya (she also made the manip in my avi) 2+3)Me

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:09 PM

No worries! They did it at the Demi Lovato, too! It's wasnt thought up by beavers fans. HA!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:19 PM

This is an awesome idea, I know I'll wear my Ronan bracelet anyway and I want to by a shirt that says "I love you to the moon and back."
    What if the miracle was even getting one moment with you?

-
    138 days.

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Yes~!! I'm totally in :) that's beautiful. I'm gonna be covered in writing by the end hahah (...when she announces her tour dates in Australia hahaah)
    Bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid!

Mine :)

Click here to vis[/signature]

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:49 PM

A fan asked Maya on twitter if she could have bracelets to hand out at red concerts to raise awareness, that would be awesome too!
    Every little piece love

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:51 PM

The Ronan Thompson Foundation has some really great T-shirts too y'all!
    XOXO,
    Ally

RE: Red Tour- Ronan

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I love this idea! And who's excited!? The RED tours starts today :P

http://i1280.p[/signature]

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:04 PM

i love this idea! i'm going to do it!! :)

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Forever&AlwaysASwiftie wrote:

**PLEASE no hate, I'm not trying to steal the idea!!!

Good deeds are never a steal.

+ I love that song, & the cause.

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 4:53 PM

that is a great idea! too bad i already went to the concert, but other people should do this!

-iSpeakNow

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Thats very thoughtful and kind of you! :) I will do that if i go
    By Topaz her graphic shop http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2263772/page/17?h=l

http://gickr[/signature]

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Love that idea
    [

^ Bluebell

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I love that so much!!!

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Wow, yeah!

Gnomes

Thanks so much! ^

Mon, May 6, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Bump
    Check it out please!! It would mean a lot to me, Ronan, & Taylor!!! :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2422483