1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Pittsburgh, PA

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone else who is going to the Pittsburgh RED Tour show wanted to work together to form some type of group project?
It's my first concert EVER!
And I would LOVE to do some type of project for Taylor!
Anyone interested?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Pittsburgh, PA

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Hey!

That'd be awesome! I'm in! Where are your seats at?? I'm on the floor :)

Re: Pittsburgh, PA

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I'm up on the side. :/
    You're so lucky though! I wish I was on the floor!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:51 PM

thejessiemarie wrote:
    I'm up on the side. :/
    You're so lucky though! I wish I was on the floor!

I was up on the side for Speak Now! They're still really good seats! If it makes you feel any better I'm worried I won't be able to see. I'm only 5'2" and I'm towards the back of the floor.

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Aw, hopefully you'll be able to see!
    And don't feel too bad, I'm only 5'2 and a half! So, I would probably be worried if I had floor seats too!
    Anyways, do you have any idea for some type of group project?
    I was thinking it could co-operate together in some way, and either before or after the concert we could either plan to meet somewhere and then find someone who works for Tay and give it to her, or something...

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I'm going. nosebleed seats but still going! It'll also be my first Taylor concert!

1,TanyaxOh 2.StayTayStay 3.dancingaroundallalone

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:58 PM

It's not only my first Taylor concert, but my first ever concert!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Just under 22 weeks til the concert! 152 days :-) It's 4 months from today til my flight to LA (from Australia) for CMAfest, and then I'll be seeing Taylor in Toronto before seeing her again in Pittsburgh! Woop woop

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I'm going! I'll be on the floor as well! :) I actually really wanted to do a group project for Taylor, I made a facebook page for the show to include people who are going but don't have TC, if you guys would like the page, it would mean the world to me!! :) https://www.facebook.com/TheRedTourPittsburgh?ref=hl