Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What Was Your Reaction To Taylor Swift Concert Tickets

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Ok right now I am really addicted to watching people's reaction to getting concert tickets to their favorite singer. There are so many different reactions! What was yours? I doesn't have to just be RED it could be Speak Now or Fearless also.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What Was Your Reaction To Taylor Swift Concert Tickets

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM

i screamed and cried and almost passed out cant wait to go on may 4th
    "One day will be remembered " ~ Long Live

[url=http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y470/13swiftie4ever13/tumblr_mhg102yidw1rkxrduo1_]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y470/13swiftie4ever13/tumblr_mhg102yidw1rkxrduo1_[/url][/signature]

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:33 PM

For Speak Now, I didn't know that my parents had bought me tickets, and so when I saw that the concerts in my city were all sold out, I was devastated!!! Then three tickets turned up in the mail!!! To say I was excited would be a huge, huge understatement!!!
    At the end of the day, you can either focus on what's tearing you apart, or what's holding you together.

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Well, I was standing there with my mom, and we were sitting there trying to get tickets. When the purchase finally went through, I was just so relieved, and I gave her a big hug.
    For the rest of the day, I just went around with a huge smile on my face.

When the tour was announced on TV, I was like "Yayyyyyyyy!! Now come to Atlanta!!"
    Then, I stared at the screen, and when I saw the words Atlanta, GA, I started screaming and dancing and running around the house.

I can't wait for April 19th!!!!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:12 PM

My response (It was dismissal time at school and my dad texted me):

squealing and I think I cried a little

On Christmas:
    A smile bigger than I thought was even possible.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:44 PM

christmas day;
    i don't want to sound spoiled but, under my tree this christmas it wasn't abundant as it is every year. so, anyway i went to go make my mom & dad a coffee & came back & my mom said she forgot to put something under the tree. she comes back & gives me this bag. as soon as i opened it, i knew....

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I'm the mom of a swiftie and let me tell you - it was a RUSH getting tickets. I knew that I would have to be quick, learned from speak now how quick tickets go. But - we had nosebleeds for speak now, so I wanted my daughter to have better seats this time. had everything ready to go. 10am and I put in 3 tickets, code best available, click. Crap tickets. I dumped them and tried again. 3 tickets, code, best available, click. even crappier tickets. Now the nerves are setting in. tried again. NO TICKETS AVAILABLE. About to have a major panic attack thinking that I blew her chance of seeing her idol when I PROMISED that we'd get tickets. tried again. NO TICKETS AVAILABLE. then somehow, I got tickets in the club section of our arena. They aren't the best, but they're WAY better than anything else that popped up. So I grabbed them. So by now I was all full of adrenaline and jumping up and down and the cat was looking at me like I was crazy! It was AWESOME!!!
    Then one of her friend's moms called me and told me that she had been trying and trying and couldn't get tickets. So I went through it all again for another 35 minutes til I finally got tickets for them in the section right next to ours!!!
    So of course, being the cool awesome moms that we are (LOL) we met the girls at the bus stop holding a sign saying "We'll be burning RED in Columbus on May 8" The girls were jumping up and down and screaming. It was so much fun!!!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I am a Dad of a swiftie, and YES I did get two tickets for her Charlotte NC show. Alot of panic, worring and finally relief after I secured two tickets. And aisle seats too. Not the best or the closest, but my daughter and myself will be in Chalotte NC on the day of March 22nd. We are going to have signs and make it an all day and all evening event. I am just as excited as my daughter is.

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:30 PM

My mom called me up at school to tell me I got them and I was standing in the hallway talking on the phone so I was whispering "I'M SO EXCITED I'M LIKE ABOUT TO CRY" and I went back to my desk wiping my eyes. Never been happier

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:33 PM

At first I didn't believe it, and then I freaked out and started crying! I've been trying to get tickets since her first tour!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:40 PM

The tickets for the VA concert arent on sale yet i have like maybe 17 more days IDK but my dad will be trying to get 4 tickets while I am at school so once my text comes through while I am coming home i will truly be in tears this will be my first TS concecrt I am SOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/]http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/[/url][/signature]

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 12:17 AM

RED will be the first Taylor concert for my Mom and I. When tickets went on sale, I was working on my college final and saw that tickets went on sale in a few minutes. My Mom told me she was going to get them, so I kept working. After about 5 minutes of tickets being released my Mom called me and said she couldn't get through. I decided to try and after a minute found the first available tickets and bought them. After I ordered them, I called my Mom and started screaming haha.
    "We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming instead of sleeping..."

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I've selected my own tickets for Fearless & Speak Now. When I found out about the upgrade to pit and the pre-show meet & greet via e-mail, I CRIED! And then I was so stressed out cuz the people I was going with the grown up lady had a nasty habit of being late so I made us leave at like 10 am haha! We were there before the doors opened and I got everything at Will Call on my ID and hid them, the youngest had no idea what was up until a few minutes before we were going backstage.
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:38 AM

I found out in school I had tickets for the Speak Now tour, about 5 months before the date. I was 13 and just remember freaking out all day.

I also saw Taylor at the UK Teen Awards this year. I found out 2 weeks beforehand. 2 weeks! It really didn't seem real at all hahah

Graphics made by me :)

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:44 AM

So this will be my first Taylor Swift concert yet, which is weird since I've been a fan of hers since the very beginning. I've saved my money from my job and was ready to go when the presale happened. I was shaking and crying and just a hot mess. I clicked exactly at the moment the presale started for my show (Detroit) and boom I got two tickets, section B row 31, I was crying and shaking so hard my mouse to click proceed was going all over the screen. I GOT THE TICKETS. I called every single person I knew and was like " IM SEEING HER, MY IDOL, FOR THE FIRST TIME" I have since been excited and nervous and anxious waiting for the day to arrive to finally be part of something so magical, May 4th. Even now when I'm having a bad day I go and look at my tickets and they cheer up.

I still remind my family and friends "Oh hey, I'm seeing Taylor Swift this year"
    That sounds so wonderful to say.

May the 4th be with me to meet Taylor

^^ see what I did there ;) lolol

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:44 AM

easygoing28601 wrote:
    I am a Dad of a swiftie, and YES I did get two tickets for her Charlotte NC show. Alot of panic, worring and finally relief after I secured two tickets. And aisle seats too. Not the best or the closest, but my daughter and myself will be in Chalotte NC on the day of March 22nd. We are going to have signs and make it an all day and all evening event. I am just as excited as my daughter is.

wow congrats on getting tickets to that show! It was the hardest show I've ever tried to get seats for, and I'm going on 10 Taylor shows throughout 4 years.

I've never been surprised by getting tickets so I've never had a great reaction. I think getting floor seats for the Speak Now tour and the second Fearless show where I had seats right where she came out were probably the most excited I've been to get tickets. Both warranted a facebook status update and a lot of just plain shock!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:31 PM

RED was the first time I got tickets..I was at school and tickets went on sale at 10am..I was in English class and asked to leave early (lied saying I had a doctors appointment)..I then met my best friend and used their phone as well as mine (to see which phone would shoot out better tickets)..I got crappy tickets at first so I put them back (nerve-racking but I wanted good seats!!), 4 seats then came up in the balcony (I paid more money so they're good seats-still in the balcony though) and I was so stoked!! I came home and watched the Speak Now Tour DVD and got even more STOKED! I've never been to a concert in Tacoma before (I'm from Vancouver, but can't go to the Vancouver show) so it will be a 100% new experience!
    AUGUST 31ST CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:24 AM

I can't remember mine too much for speak now, but for Red I was ecstatic and screaming and jumping around for an hour!!!! March 27th
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

RE: What Was Your Reaction To Taylor Swift Concert Tickets

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:29 AM

I never went to one but if i will: I'm goint to scream and jump and be th happiest person in the world! I would scream with my window open! Wow , i do realize how much i love TayTay

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:25 AM

State of shock!!! I couldn't believe I have ticket on the floor & so close. Also on Row 13 I was so far away at the Speak Now Tour. Now SO CLOSE!! I just can't wait!!!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:30 AM

TheBeautifulKind wrote:
    My mom called me up at school to tell me I got them and I was standing in the hallway talking on the phone so I was whispering "I'M SO EXCITED I'M LIKE ABOUT TO CRY" and I went back to my desk wiping my eyes. Never been happier

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Aww that's sweet

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.