1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

BEYOND EXCITIED!!!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I'm soooo excitied to see Taylor in May! I have nosebleed seats but I'm happy just to be going! I'm seeing her in DC. Does anyone know if they allow posters there? I was going to try and go all out with a poster and shirts and dress all up to see if I could get into T Party. I know that a lot of people do this and never get picked, but I want to try! I'm just so happy that I'll finally be able to see Taylor after waiting 6 long years!!!! I guess that it's 7 now!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: BEYOND EXCITIED!!!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Call your venue and ask a few days before the show. Some take them away as you walk in the door :( always ask ahead because you don't want to work hard and get them thrown away.

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I attended the Speak Now Tour at Verizon Center. The policy in 2011 was posters are allowed in any area except for the floor. No posters are permitted on the floor. I would verify with the Arena any changes to that policy but that was the policy last time. I will be going to the DC Show on May 12. What day are you going?

]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff158/funstar/Taylor%20Connect%20Signature%20Graphics/RedRibbonProjectSignature_zps305ecf1[/signature]

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Lucky you!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:55 PM

funstar wrote:
    I attended the Speak Now Tour at Verizon Center. The policy in 2011 was posters are allowed in any area except for the floor. No posters are permitted on the floor. I would verify with the Arena any changes to that policy but that was the policy last time. I will be going to the DC Show on May 12. What day are you going?

]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff158/funstar/Taylor%20Connect%20Signature%20Graphics/RedRibbonProjectSignature_zps305ecf1[/signature][/quote]

Thanks for the info sweetie! I have nosebleeds seats, so if the policy is still the same then I won't have a problem. I'll check again just to be sure. I'm going to the one on Sunday. I think that it's the one on the 12th. I can't remember it off the top of my head.

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:58 PM

What are nosebleed seats..? I feel a little stupid.. :(
    [/signature]

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Call them about a couple days from the concert, or look on the website for prohibited items!
    [ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png[/ IMG ][/ url ]

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

http://[/signature]

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM

13sparksanddresses wrote:
    What are nosebleed seats..? I feel a little stupid.. :(
    [/signature][/quote]
    Upper level seats..

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I do to, I have never heard of it :/

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 8:28 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    funstar wrote:

]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff158/funstar/Taylor%20Connect%20Signature%20Graphics/RedRibbonProjectSignature_zps305ecf1[/signature][/quote]

Thanks for the info sweetie! I have nosebleeds seats, so if the policy is still the same then I won't have a problem. I'll check again just to be sure. I'm going to the one on Sunday. I think that it's the one on the 12th. I can't remember it off the top of my head.[/quote]

Your welcome. If you are planning to come to the May 12th concert, please check out our pre-concert party thread that is available on the links on my profile. Any swiftie that is going is welcome to attend. Message me if you want more information.
    [signature][/signature]][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2398763][img="http://oi48.tinypic.com/2lo6dqs.jpg"]

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM

IM GOING IN MAY AND IM IN THE NOSEBLEEDS TOO!!!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM

i'll be there too!!!! its gonna be AMAZING i'm soooo excited!

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

RE: BEYOND EXCITIED!!!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:32 PM

That's great news :) The atmosphere at a Taylor concert is electric regardless of where you sit, I hope you have a great time :)

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Thanks everyone! For those of you that don't know, nosebleed seats are seats WAY in the back and up to the highest row. I'm thrilled just to be going and I'm gonna check on the Verizon Center's website to see about the signs, I just don't want to block anyone's view.

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I'm going to the Verizon Center show on May 12th, and I already made a poster...but I'm on the floor. This is just an idea, but my poster's relatively small--do you think if I made it into a necklace or something, it would be allowed?

I'm kind of bummed now, after reading that you couldn't have them before...