1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

how many days for you?

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM

53 days until the first newark show!
seats 1&2; row 5; section A UVIP!

everyone post theirs !

I will turn RED on March 27, 2013

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: how many days for you?

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:18 PM

127 days til Edmonton!! :D

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:11 AM

25 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:15 AM

156 I think for Foxboro on July 27 :)

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Got my countdown going on my ipod :) 2 Months and 13 Days left :]

Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM

20 DAYS ANDJJNSNAZIDNJDNSJNAUJNDINDJSNINDNFMAIAIMNC 20 DAYS DIJWINFIN AHHHH!!
    ~This slope is, Treacherous... and I, I, I, like it...

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I have a countdown on my iPhone and I have 125 days... Too long!!!!!!

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM

166 days!!! I'm gonna have to really try not to spoil the surprise! But it's all going to be worth the wait because it's in the summer so I don't have to worry about school, and it's in gillette - outdoor stadium! I'm so pumped! Outdoor concerts are the best things in the world, especially when it's taylor swift.

I'm sitting in A1 43 rows back, you might say thats a lot but the rows start way far up so I'll be even with the 2 A2 sections.

I'm also going the second night, but we don't have great seats for the (section 104 or 102) but we're gonna try to get better seats!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM

IM SO EXCITED NOW AHHHH

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Taylor hasn't announced the UK leg yet :'( -cri

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM

xDignifiedSwiftieWithoutVintageDressesx wrote:
    Taylor hasn't announced the UK leg yet :'( -cri

Yeah!

Thanks ^

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:39 PM

19 days for my first show and 197 days for my second

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM

33 days!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Umm.... Like a year? I don't even know if she's coming to my country yet! :(

1.Me2.cloudnine 3.Daya Av ForeverEnchanted13

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM

35 days! My very first Taylor concert, SO SO SO excited :D

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I don't think ever

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:17 PM

74 days!!!! can't wait to see her again :) :) :)

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:33 PM

147 days!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:37 PM

140!
    What if the miracle was even getting one moment with you?
    -
    140 days.

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 1:42 PM

1 month !!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 4:37 PM

28 days~!