1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Nosebleed Seats?

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Taylor is coming to Cleveland and I want to go beyond bad. Ticket prices are SO high though :'( I told my parents to do the presale but they wouldn't so now I'm stuck in this situation. I want to convince them to at least buy nosebleed tickets because they're cheapist. Basically, I'm pretty desperate. Are nosebleeds as bad as everyone says? I don't know, but I think it would be worth it to see Tay :) Heck, anything would be worth seeing her! I've been to the Fearless Tour & SNWT. We had amazing seats so I realize nosebleeds would be a downgrade but I'd do anything to see her again. So are they as bad as everyone says? :/

^By HoldingMyBreath. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Nosebleed Seats?

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Nosebleed seats are better than nothing! Good luck!

Re: Nosebleed Seats?

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I have nose bleeds for this tour. It's my first Taylor concert so I'm still really excited!

1,TanyaxOh 2.StayTayStay 3.dancingaroundallalone

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:35 PM

If you buy tickets original they shouldn't be that high....

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I have nosebleeds, up in the 300s at Gillette!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Any seats are better than no seats. Would you rather not see the show at all or see it from seats in the upper sections? At least you would be there, and you wouldn't be missing a tour. You'll still have fun, even if you're way up high. Nosebleed seats aren't really that bad - you can still see the big screens and the stage, it just isn't as close.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Hah! I am in the same sitch as you! (Good seats for Speak Now and Fearless), I took the seats for Cowboys Stadium in the 300s, but i am excited. Its better going, than not going. Maybe even try for Tparty, or maybe Andrea will pull y'all down to the sound booth!
    [ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png[/ IMG ][/ url ]

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

http://[/signature]

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:01 PM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    I have nose bleeds for this tour. It's my first Taylor concert so I'm still really excited!

1,TanyaxOh 2.StayTayStay 3.dancingaroundallalone

^same! :D

both by me

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:52 PM

There really isn't a bad seat at a Taylor concert!! I sometimes go to basketball games at the Pepsi Center (Colorado's venue) and I'm usually in the nosebleeds. It's actually a great view! You can still see what's going on and everything, and the big screens she has are helpful as well

Thanks Tanya!!!!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 9:18 AM

They're not bad at all. You're there, and there are giant screens so its fine..

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Nosebleeds seats are better than nothing! I have nosebleeds seats, I'm just happy to be going, FIRST TAYLOR SHOW EVER!!! :D

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 2:57 PM

No, Ive had nosebleed tickets before and there better than nothing

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Last time I had nosebleed seats and I wouldn't give up the experience for anything, it was honestly the best night of my life!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:04 PM

At Speak Now I had like section 203..? Somewhere around there! I still had a blast! here are some pictures from my view to help

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:05 PM

what are nosebleed seats?
    [/signature]

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Seats way far back ^

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM

13sparksanddresses wrote:
    what are nosebleed seats?

Seats at the very back of the arena; so, the last few rows of the upper level.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses