Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Avoiding Spoilers, anyone else?

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:17 PM

All I want to do is get on twitter and tumblr right now. Not even to see your stuff just to procrastinate from my awful day. So I'm coming on this thread. Anyone else?
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

z100.com/c/?26 click the link and help me meet Taylor!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Sept is so long off. I'm gonna look at photos and try to know the set list. I'm gonna try not to watch a lot of videos though. For Speak Now I had no idea how she entered, what happened between songs or how she'd exit and what songs would be done on the B stage.
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:22 PM

thesethingswillchange wrote:
    All I want to do is get on twitter and tumblr right now. Not even to see your stuff just to procrastinate from my awful day. So I'm coming on this thread. Anyone else?

I'm avoiding tumblr, but not this site because I don't care too much if I see something on here or facebook. I just don't wanna see videos or like what outfits she wears for what songs or what she does for each song. I can't not see anything because I'm going in July
    I just have one question....

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I have to go to bed in about half an hour so I won't get to see many spoilers... xD

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:26 PM

This is going to be so hard. I want to be surprised, but yet I want to know what happens.

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I am avoiding spoilers, but I let myself see a few pictures of the stage and i will look @ the setlist later tonight for 13 seconds. My show is a just a few weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right~
    ~Bring on all the pretenders, One day we will be remembered~
    Vote for me to meet Taylor by clicking this link once a day:
    http://www.z100.com/c/?5e

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I am avoiding the taylor spoilers. I have seen the stage(A little, but I don't remember it much) and stuff about ed sheeran, but there is NO way I'm looking at what taylor will be doing!

^Me, me and Ana_Enchanted

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Its so hard. but so worth it!
    you're beautiful, and dont forget that!

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Tomorrow at work when I'm in front of a computer all morning is going to be a tough one. Any down time and I'll be tempted. I guess pinterest it is! Haha

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I'm trying so hard to avoid stuff as much as I can! So far the only thing I've seen is the stage (before the show) which I'm okay with. It is SO hard not to look though!
    Fearless on 6.12.09, Saw Sparks Fly 6.30.11, Enchanted on 11.17.11 with pit
    Follow me on twitter: @HayesNation
    Swiftie Since 2006

Credit:Bluebell

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I didn't wanna see anything but it's so hard not to look especially when every Taylor fan page on Facebook is posting stuff. I saw the stage, a couple pics of Taylor & like 4 songs she sings. I refuse to look at anymore!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale.
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09.
    Long Live 10.11.11
    Louisville will burn RED on 5.7.13.

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Im trying... But its so hard not to take a peek.

Credit goes to Starstruck13

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Its so hard :(
    you're beautiful, and dont forget that!

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Yeah I'm hoping to avod spoilers at all costs. Thank you Swifties who have already gone to the concert to notify people that there are spoilers attached. That's really been nice for people whose concert isn't for awhile. But I'm really looking forward to it and I think it's going to be amazing! :)

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Mines not until September! I'm looking at the set list and pictures but absolutely NO videos

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Dark Blue Tennessee wrote:
    Mines not until September! I'm looking at the set list and pictures but absolutely NO videos

that's my rule too! Some pictures

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:38 PM

holyground wrote:
    Dark Blue Tennessee wrote:

that's my rule too! Some pictures

same here

1:Daya 2:Me

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:19 AM

2.5 Days down, one week to go.

RE: Avoiding Spoilers, anyone else?

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Ill let myself look at pictures but I cannot watch videos. Unless I can't go. Then videos galore. But I'm Indy and I'm pretty sure ill make it.
    LONG LIVE SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.