1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Perfect Red Tour...

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:51 PM

This is about what you think the perfect Red Tour will be like! Post any ideas! Remember when posting that Ed Sheeran will be there. Also, add ANYTHING you want. (Guest performers, lighting stuff, stage ideas, exc.) Add impossible things too! Here is my song list:

Ed Sheeran Opening

1. The a team
    Give Me Love
    You Need Me, I don't need you
    U.N.I

Taylor Main Performance

1. The Lucky One - The stage looks like a big city. Taylor steps out of a "taxi", and starts walking around and singing. Taylor is dressed in party-ish clothes.

22 - The stage is the same, and a big party happens in the city. It is crazy lights flashing in random colors, and a bunch of people are dancing (including Ed)

BREAK FOR STAGE CHANGE- About 1 minute. 22's background music still play's, but Taylor is gone.

The Moment I Knew- Taylor is dressed in a nice dress, with bright red lipstick (As says in The Moment I knew "Standing there in My Party Dress"), and it is a small table with a cake on it. Basically, she sit there and sings sadly, and blows out her cake.

Begin Again- She is on a short date with a guy in a cafe. She is now in a shorter dress.

Acoustic Time!- She is now with her guitar, playing acoustic.

I Almost Do- This is acoustic.

Sad, beautiful, Tragic- Acoustic

Suprise Song! She does a suprise song!!!

Normal Music

Starlight- It is basically a starry background. She looks like she's in space, and there's a guy there. As the song progresses, the lighting goes from bluish and purplish colors to yellows and whites. In the last chorus, strobe lights go off.

Everything Has Changed It's plain stage and ed is there.

We are Never Ever Getting Back Together- The stage is set up like a Taylor Swift Dreamland!!!!(However Taylor thinks that is, most likely with cats and cool lights) There is a guy there and she pushes him away and stuff.

Stay Stay Stay/Holy Ground MIX!!! It is a mix with one of the two options: Taylor singing one part and the other recorded, or Ed(Or another famous person) can help with the second song.

Mine- An old favorite!!!

State of Grace- Taylor having fun, and cool lighting!!!!

You Belong With Me- Can't forget that old fav.!

Grand Finally- Red- Some fans get pulled on stage!!!!!!!!! It's basically a party, with strobe lights and everything! A perfect end to a perfect night.

Long Live Swifties!!!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Perfect Red Tour...

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Interesting ideas! Whatever Taylor and the team comes up with will be awesome I'm sure.

I'll be seeing Taylor in the UK and I'd quite like her to bring Ed Sheeran back with her! I don't know much of his music but I like what I've heard so far and I think he'd make a great support act in his home country :)

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:07 PM

It's perfect. Except for the fact that there is no All Too Well. But fantastic job. 113% flawless

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Thanks =D

I left out All too Well, because they don't play every song on the album (in speak now she left out innocent), and now with 16 songs on the album, AND Ed Sheeran opening, I had to leave out something. I chose All Too Well because I thought that the other ones fit into the show better, but don't get me wrong, I love All Too Well. I also left out Come Back, Be Here, and Girl at Home(on target exclusive)

Thanks for reading it and stuff =D

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:41 PM

IF ED PLAYED YOU NEED ME I DON"T NEED YOU I WOULD DIE DURING THE "F****** IN AN ELEVATOR" PART BECAUSE THOSE LYRICS ARE SO AMAZING

don't mind me I'm hyper right now :p

1)Daya 2+3)Me

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Good Guess!!!! I hope she does a few more oldies but goodies as well as Ed doing a few more songs!!! I feel like they make a bigger deal that he is opening then they do with most opening acts so I hope he as more stage time too!!!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Anyone have any other ideas?

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:22 PM

*bump*

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I like it but I'm not sure how realistic it is. I think Taylor will do around 19 songs (as she did in Australia during the SNWT) and I think Ed will do 6 songs--it seems like a lot, but Taylor has only one opening act (Ed) during most dates; if I recall correctly, during the SNWT the first opening act did 3 songs and the second did either 4 or 5. So yeah. It makes sense.
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Taylor and Ed need to do a surprise song together.