1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Who has Ultimate VIP?

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Does anyone have UVIP at Newark and/or any of the dates ?
lol I need to talk about it to someone ! am i the only one on TC?
i'm so excited ! what do you think will go on at the party?!?

I will turn RED on March 27, 2013

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who has Ultimate VIP?

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I have it for the last Nashville show. I'm trying not to think about it to much right now cause its so far away.

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I have it for the Cleveland show, I can't wait!!

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I expect to see a lot of Diet Coke available at the VIP party.

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I think there was going to be food available?
    At least i hope there is for such a steep price...

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Have two too Wichita .

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:
    I think there was going to be food available?
    At least i hope there is for such a steep price...

yes! food & candyyyy galore! hahaha ! exactlyyyy... there has to be something besides food for UVIP..

I will turn RED on March 27, 2013

RE: Who has Ultimate VIP?

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I got UVIP for the Vancouver BC show :) so excited for the tour!! and i cant wait to find out whats in the gift bags!!
    https://twitter.com/kademercer/status/206978480653598720/photo/1/large

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:35 PM

i have it for the Toronto show :D

1. 13LittleShiningStars

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I don't have it but I have the bonus package thingy!
    ---

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:05 AM

I have UVIP for Tampa Florida!!!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:54 PM

woohooo! i'm honestly so so so excited

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 8:14 PM

paswiftie13 wrote:
    woohooo! i'm honestly so so so excited

totally agree!

1. 13LittleShiningStars

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM

i am getting it for metlife in jersey

i love taylor she has changed my life and my dream is to meat her http://w ww.bartcop.com/taylor-swift-lure.jpg

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Hey i have vip for Newark 3/27!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:05 AM

They will buy me one when she will come here,round Europe(I hope she will)