Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

July 13th? :)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Hey guys!! Yesterday I got surprised during school with a text saying my mom bought tickets to Taylor's tour for July 13th at MetLife Stadium! I knew i was going to the tour, and she had told me to stay on top of things in case NYC dates came out but then she surprised me with these!

Who's going? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: July 13th? :)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I just won tickets!!!!!!!!! OMG I went from shocked to disbelief to shocked again and now I'm kind of hyperventilating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No idea where the seats are yet but that's fine. I'm sure they're not floor but I'm also sure they're not in the nosebleeds either.

The funny thing is Mrs. P has been trying forever to win me tickets and I called one time, first try and I win. That's why I was so shocked and probably sounded like a complete moron on the radio lol

Re: July 13th? :)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Congrats!

Request here

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:26 AM

That's amazing! That day better be extra special since it's on the 13!

^^ Made by moi

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I dont go, I dont live in the US but the fact is the 13th makes it exiting and lucky! ;)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I think I may go that day!! I am looking into tickets.. Floor section 2 row 43. Think those are good seats?? H

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:04 PM

OMG CONGRATS!!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:14 PM

permanentswiftie wrote:
    I just won tickets!!!!!!!!! OMG I went from shocked to disbelief to shocked again and now I'm kind of hyperventilating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No idea where the seats are yet but that's fine. I'm sure they're not floor but I'm also sure they're not in the nosebleeds either.

The funny thing is Mrs. P has been trying forever to win me tickets and I called one time, first try and I win. That's why I was so shocked and probably sounded like a complete moron on the radio lol

OMG congrats!!!! on z100???! ive been trying all day!

RE: July 13th? :)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:49 PM

No, 92.3. They weren't even advertising that they were giving away tickets, I think the DJ just decided she felt like giving them away. It's not on their website.

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 6:57 PM

permanentswiftie wrote:

Good for you! Let me know where the seats are! :)

LiZzIeB wrote:
    I think I may go that day!! I am looking into tickets.. Floor section 2 row 43. Think those are good seats?? H

Yes those seats sound amazing! Im in lower level section 131 which are pretty good too! Better than what I had for Speak Now tour, thats for sure :P

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.