Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Project: Note Mobile

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:33 PM

So he is yet another project for the RED tour everyone write a note to Taylor below including your name and what concert you are attending (leave blank if not attending) I will then print the off and attach them to a string and turn it into a mobile for her once complete I will post a pic. On here Please spread the word!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
[url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Project: Note Mobile

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Taylor,
    You have no idea how much you have changed my life. Whenever I something is going on in my life you have a song for it. I love you to the moon and back. :)

Love,
    Sydney Vancouver, BC Canada.

made by moi!

[IMG

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

[url=http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/]http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/[/url][/signature]

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Dear Taylor,
    I love you because you are such an inspiration to everyone and because you make ME happy when I listen to your beautifully written songs!! Keep being who you are because WE LOVE YOU that way!
    -WoNDeRsTruCkReD13

credit to sparklesloverxoxo

by me :)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Thank you!!!

[url=http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/]http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/[/url][/signature]

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Bump :)

TaylorHeart13/TwinkleSwift
    http://[/signature]

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Dear Taylor , thank so much for always being their with your music to help cheer me up thought my hard with losing my dad last year.

Love you Taylor !

Leeann
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania July 19

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now
    Peace and Love
    SwiftyForever17

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Bump!

I made those!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Taylor,
    You have NO IDEA how much i love you!! Whenever one of your songs come on the radio I instantly start to jam out and everyday after school i plug in my earphones and start to listen to your music to take my mind off of things. You don't know it but you have helped me through so much and i will forever support you because of what you have supported me through. LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:09 PM

(was suppose to go above)

Claire
    St.Louis, Missouri (March 18,2013)
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Thanks for bumping Ansley!!

Thanks so much superstar13_!!!!

TaylorHeart13/TwinkleSwift
    http://[/signature]

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Bump!!

TwinkleSwift

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Dear Taylor,

There is not a word to describe how perfect you are and how much I love you. You inspire me in all areas of my life and never forget the essence of your spark :)

Love, Hannah (feelthismagic on TC)
    Foxborough, MA July 27

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Dear Tay, I love you so much! Swifty's will always be here for you! You're such an inspiration to us all!! Your music makes my day ! Seriously! We love you Taylor, and Please visit Scotland someday, we love you here :D -Claire
    (I Don't know yet, she hasnt released any dates for UK :D)

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Thanks you 2!!!!! And Claire, PM me wen she releases uk dates!!!! So ill put it on the note

TwinkleSwift

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Dear Miss (Taylor) Swift

Marry Me

Love John Evans
    (They haven't released UK dates yet so i don't know)

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Taylor-
    You mean the world to me! You are my biggest inspiration and i love you to the moon and back!!
    <3 always, Amanda
    Charlottesville, Virginia Sept 14

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Taylor,
    Thank you for being SO AMAZING and so wonderfully honest! You are my role model and I'll love you forever and always!!!!!
    Love, love, love,
    Katniss
    East Rutherford, New Jersey July 13th
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Dear T-Swizzle,

I hope you realize how much you do for the world, for Swifties, for me. Your music is inspirational! And if I had the money, believe me, I would buy tickets to your Red concert in a heartbeat!

Love {Forever and Always} Nilla
    TC Name: 13ThisLoveIsOurs13

P.S. There's much more I'd like to say-but there are no words for it :P

"People throw rocks at things that shine."

"Life makes love look hard."

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Bumpo Thanks for everyone who is participating!!!

]http://imageshack.us/a/img26/3158/untouchablet.jpg[img[/signature]

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Dear Taylor,
    Thank you so much for changing our lives.
    Love, Love, Love,
    Callie, Alicita, Sarah, and Isabella
    May 16th Houston Section 113

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.