Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Can I Stand at the Gate???!!!??

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I have four tickets to her tacoma dome concert in Washington and we are in section floor 1 row 17 and was wondering if we could go up and stand at the gate???!!!??

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Can I Stand at the Gate???!!!??

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM

What gate do you mean? Certainly before the show fans stand outside to see the trucks and Taylor arrive so that's not a problem.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:28 PM

The gate right in front of the stage?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I think you mean the pit section! That just for people who get pit passes!

-Made by moi(:

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:33 PM

wich gate
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:36 PM

That'll be up to security of that section. You can probably step up to take a few pics but you probably can't just stand there the whole time.
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I don't think so. There are assigned seats for a reason.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:24 PM

GirlGotCurlzz13 wrote:
    I have four tickets to her tacoma dome concert in Washington and we are in section floor 1 row 17 and was wondering if we could go up and stand at the gate???!!!??

What do you mean by the gate?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Yeah, especially being row 17, they won't let you go up that far.
    XOXO,
    Ally

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:46 AM

No security is very strict. Anyone who tries to run up to the barricade will have their tickets checked and sent back. They usually don't even let people stand in the aisle.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I am thinking of the gate that surrounds the stage, and that blocks people from attempting to get on stage. For Speak Now I had first row seats and I got to stand at the gate the entire time. would it be because we are farther back than last year we couldn't go up there...? Or could we?

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:18 AM

That's up to security at the show, not something we're going to know right now.
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:56 AM

What do you mean?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:40 PM

when i saw justin bieber at madison square garden everyone could run up and be at the catwalk but i really dont know how it works for other venues

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Most venues want you to remain in your seats. At every venue I've been to, even standing in the aisle is discouraged. Standing at the gate wouldn't be a problem if you had front row seats, because that would be right in front of your seats. Since you're Row 17, you probably won't be allowed to go stand in that position again this time.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I think it depends on the stadium you'll be at, but i think you'll have to be closer to the stage to be allowed. :)
    "Love you, there's no one better"
    "If you're lucky enough to be different, never change"

/Users/2019sadieh/Desktop/tumblr_m1nwo3gOED1r5dmkuo1_500.gif

-iSpeakNow

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.