1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How Early To Get To Concert To Meet The Agency?

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I know that if you get to the concert early enough, you see The Agency come in for soundcheck and they sign autographs for the fans! My mom said she would take me early to the concert to try and meet them, but how early does one get there? I really want to meet Caitlin and Grant! And where does it usually take place, where do they come in? Im sure other Swifties would like to know this too! Thanks a lot!

xoxoxo

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How Early To Get To Concert To Meet The Agency?

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:30 AM

At the concert I went to (In Australia)...the band arrived around 3pm I think.
    And they just drove into the venue in a van. :)

Good Luck!! Hope you get to meet them! :D

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Thanks so much!! The concert starts at 7:00 so I'm thinking i should get there around 2:30. Do you happen know how many hours before the concert they got there?

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I was wondering the same thing! Im going to a concert out of state so Im seriously leaving at like 6 in the morning because I want to get there around 1 but I dont know if that would be too late/ too early

Cried4you

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Good luck!!! I hope you get to meet them :D

My Graphic Shop

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    I was wondering the same thing! Im going to a concert out of state so Im seriously leaving at like 6 in the morning because I want to get there around 1 but I dont know if that would be too late/ too early

Cried4you

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Same here, at my arena they start letting people into the arena I think 2 hours before the opening act so I want to get there early to meet some other Swifties and hang out with my friend before the show.

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Primafacie wrote:
    Good luck!!! I hope you get to meet them :D

My Graphic Shop

Thanks!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:54 AM

PLEASE VOTE for Taylor. She's losing! We have to get her ALL THE WAY! [url=http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-brantley-gilbert-scotty-mccreery-taste-of-country-bowl-semi-finals/]http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-brantley-gilbert-scotty-mccreery-taste-of-country-bowl-semi-finals/
    Thanks! Go back and vote EVERY HOUR! Don't get complacent!

^Credit to TFIWSROLYAT (tumblr).

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Get there early afternoon and you should be okay, sadly they didn't come out to say hello at my show but it was still great to meet people outside :)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Ya especially if the buses are underground it really makes things really hard:-*( I mean if they are parked in the parking lot no problem but if they are parked in a parking lot underground it's pretty much impossible:-( That's what happened to me twice but at least I met some swifties!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM

It should be around 2-3! From what i have heard! And i also know, they sometimes hang out at resturaunts around the stadium! :) [ img]http://oi40.tinypic.com/2me641v.jpg[/img
    [ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png[/ IMG ][/ url ]

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

http://[/signature]

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I heard that you wait at the stage door and they come for sound check between 12 and 3(:

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Me and my friend are also gonna try to meet The Agency(:

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I got to the first Speak Now Tour show in Newark at 8:30 AM lol I saw them unpacking basically everything from the trucks. I didn't end up staying around to meet the band that day, but I met Grant and Claire later that week before the last show and I didn't get there until like 4 PM I think

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I always get to the area by no later than 12 and I am normally not the first person there!!

Signature by foreverandalways13

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I think i would be there by 2:30pm to be safe. If you show up earlier you can hang out with the other fans too.

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Last year I got there at 3 pm cuz of school but this year I'm getting there around 10 AM :)

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:38 PM

i really want to go really early but the show im going to isnt in the safest area so i'm not allowed to go early

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I really, really, really want to get there really early to try and meet the agency, but I don't think my mom will take me that early. :(
    But, I've still got time to try and convince her! :)

-First sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar![/signature]

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Last year I left later than I wanted to and then the traffic was so bad! I took like 2 hours to get 10 miles & then we got lost! I was around an hour and a half early and missed out on looking around because I had to find my seat. Make sure that you stick to the time you're leaving because I planned on going super early and it didn't happen. Also, if you're going with someone else make sure they know the time so they don't slow you down! :P

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:40 PM

This year, my friend isn't going with us. We definitely couldn't go early then because she had some game for some sport. (she plays like every sport.)
    So this year I actually have a chance at getting there early!!!!

:)

:)

-First sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar![/signature]