Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Project: Dream Impossible Things

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Notes are still accepted!! :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Can you PM your address because I want to send my note to you in the mail instead of typing my note on here.

^Me

^KIKI

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM

13taytayswifty13 wrote:
    Can you PM your address because I want to send my note to you in the mail instead of typing my note on here.

Okay. :) I'll PM you!

Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Keeps sending in notes swifties. :)

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Today is the final day for notes if you would still like to join! :)

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Have you finished the dream catcher? When you finish I'd love to see a photo :)

1.Me2.cloudnine 3.JustRained01 Avi. Me

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Can we see a photo?

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Can't wait to see it Tanya!!!
    XOXO,
    Ally

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:25 PM

FearlessAlly wrote:
    Can't wait to see it Tanya!!!
    XOXO,
    Ally

IKR!!

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Theluckyswiftie13

Canada

To meet Taylor Swift, and for her to remember me

I can't come to your tour this year (exams) but at that moment you are on stage singing, I'm singing The Lucky One under my breath while posting a new song on TC, you don't know about me but you might see me some day weather it's in a crowd or coffee shop I'll be crying and screaming your name... Stay beautiful Taylor Swift......

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:52 PM

To those of you asking about the dream catcher, I didn't start it just yet. I am planning to possibly tomorrow. :) After it's done I will definitely take photos!! :D

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:
    Theluckyswiftie13

Canada

I can't come to your tour this year (exams) but at that moment you are on stage singing, I'm singing The Lucky One under my breath while posting a new song on TC, you don't know about me but you might see me some day weather it's in a crowd or coffee shop I'll be crying and screaming your name... Stay beautiful Taylor Swift......

Thanks for your note! :)

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:54 PM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:
    Theluckyswiftie13

Canada

Thanks for your note! :)

:D
    Thanks!

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 7:08 PM

UPDATE!:

There are now 42 notes to Taylor & 17 beads! Um...YAY!
    I just wanted to take a moment and thank EVERYONE for joining this project.
    & also just thank anybody who left a nice comment about this project, it means a lot to me. Really!
    There is still time left to submit a note for Taylor, until the end of today.
    I will be working on the dream catcher tomorrow & hopefully have photos of it soon, so please do check back!
    I will also be having updates on my luck on getting our gift to Taylor. Hopefully I can find her mom or dad at the show!
    Anyway, just thought I would give an update on this whole project situation.
    Enjoy the rest of your Swift Day!

Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Interested in seeing how the dream catcher turned out?
    The wait is over! Here it is!

I also created some homemade charms to add for extra decoration:

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 4:24 AM

OMS Tanya it came out beautifully! Nice job! I hope Taylor loves it and you get Club Red!!! Good luck!

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Lovely job! The charms are adorable

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:06 PM

The charms are beautiful!! :) how did you go? Did you get it to her? :)

1.Me2.cloudnine 3.JustRained01 Avi. Me

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Ahh, it looks just so incredibly beautiful! Well done!

Made by Daya & Me!

Twitter: danicaswift13
    Instagram: danicabee13

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Thanks everyone!

I didn't get Club Red & I didn't get to meet any of her band or her parents to give the gift to. I did go to the sound booth at the end of the show to try finding somebody in her staff to give it to. I'm not sure what the guys name is that I gave it to, but he was at least willing to help me out. He said he was heading backstage and would try giving it to Taylor's security to give to her for me. I thought it was very nice of him to try for me at least. He seemed like a nice guy and I'm thankful he tried. I am unsure if the gift really made it to Taylor or not, but at least we tried, right? :) I tried tweeting members of Taylor's band asking if they knew about it or not, but I haven't gotten a reply. I'll keep trying though.

Although I didn't get Club Red or got to meet any of her band and parents I still had the most AMAZING time like, ever! I will be posting photos of my concert in a blog sometime soon to share with everyone. The concert was beautiful! Just like every Taylor concert. She always knows how to bring a certain magic that stays with you forever. I'm thankful for getting to go! :) For those of you who haven't gone, you will LOVE it. For those of you who are unable to go, please don't be sad. You never know what could happen. :) Every Swiftie deserved to see Taylor in concert at least once in their lives. If you haven't yet, your time will come soon! Don't worry! :) Anyway, now that this comment is going on forever...I will stop it at that! :)

Thank you to everybody who joined this project! I really appreciate every single one of you. We can only hope that she got it, but at least it was that thought that counts! :) Thanks again everyone!

Love love love, Tanya