Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Project: Dream Impossible Things

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 7:59 PM

this is really cool tanya! :) (do you see our 'location' haha) :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:02 PM

LIFE4US wrote:
    this is really cool tanya! :) (do you see our 'location' haha) :)

Thank you very much! :) Haha, I do see your location. Too cool & what a funny coincidence! :)

^ Made by the flawless Taylor Is My World

RE: Project: Dream Impossible Things

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:22 PM

This is such a cool idea!!! I don't know if I'll be able to send in a bead but ill spread the word on twitter! I'd love to help out!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:26 PM

RedStarlight wrote:
    This is such a cool idea!!! I don't know if I'll be able to send in a bead but ill spread the word on twitter! I'd love to help out!

Thanks so much! :) Even if you can't send a bead, you can still participate in the note to Taylor part. :)

^ Made by the flawless Taylor Is My World

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:29 PM

LOOK AT YOU GO!!! YOU have the best ideas not me :) :) :)

^made by me :)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:30 PM

SparklyFearlessGirl13 wrote:

Aw, you're too sweet. :) But, that's totally FALSE! You always have the best ideas like...ever! :D

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:33 PM

TanyaxOh wrote:

Aw, you're too sweet. :) But, that's totally FALSE! You always have the best ideas like...ever! :D

I LOVE the new signature :D

^made by me :)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:36 PM

TanyaxOh wrote:

I LOVE the new signature :D

Thanks, dear! :)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I want to participate!!!! I'll see if I can go to the crafts store sometime soon and get a bead ^.^ I wanted to go there anyway because I need some stuff to complete the outfit I'm wearing to the concert
    [/signature]

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Shannon1120 wrote:
    I want to participate!!!! I'll see if I can go to the crafts store sometime soon and get a bead ^.^ I wanted to go there anyway because I need some stuff to complete the outfit I'm wearing to the concert

YAY!! :) Thanks so much! I'm really excited about this! That's super cool that you'll be making something to wear to the concert. I bet it will be amazing! :D

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:01 PM

OMS!! Tanya I love this project!! It's so creative and wonderful and dreamy!!!! I love it!!!! Ah!!!! I just wanna run and hug you!! It's so good!!! :') I'll ask if I can send a bead..(it's unlikely that I will be allowed to because my parents are all "you can't send stuff overseas and you can't go off things online because they aren't safe blah blah blah but I can maybe...just maybe say your my new penpal overseas!!) I'll go ask ASAP!! :D love the idea :) good luck with it!! :D

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:05 PM

SwiftiesRuleTheWorld wrote:
    OMS!! Tanya I love this project!! It's so creative and wonderful and dreamy!!!! I love it!!!! Ah!!!! I just wanna run and hug you!! It's so good!!! :') I'll ask if I can send a bead..(it's unlikely that I will be allowed to because my parents are all "you can't send stuff overseas and you can't go off things online because they aren't safe blah blah blah but I can maybe...just maybe say your my new penpal overseas!!) I'll go ask ASAP!! :D love the idea :) good luck with it!! :D

You're so wonderful for saying all the nice things you just said! Thank you! :) That is totally okay if you can't send a bead, I understand that a lot of people might not be able, I just thought it would be cool. :) If you can't you can still participate in the note to Taylor part of the project! :D Thanks for the good luck! I'm SO excited!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Update: Added a photo of the finished outline of the dream catcher! :) I have it ready for when people send in beads so I can finish it faster. :)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Aww that's ok! ^^ it really is awesome! OMS I CAN SEND A BEAD!!! YAY!!!!!!! :D

STOP BULLYING

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Aww that's ok! ^^ it really is awesome! OMS I CAN SEND A BEAD!!! YAY!!!!!!! :D

You can?! OMS YAY! THAT'S AWESOME! :D

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I KNOW!!! I thought out my whole conversation! I made out the pro's and con's and suggested other things that I could do and at first she was like no I think she will get enough beads... Then I persuaded her and I was so happy!!! I should do that approach more often... Hehe :P

STOP BULLYING

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:31 PM

this is the best idea like EVER! i really hope i'll be able to send something :)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I KNOW!!! I thought out my whole conversation! I made out the pro's and con's and suggested other things that I could do and at first she was like no I think she will get enough beads... Then I persuaded her and I was so happy!!! I should do that approach more often... Hehe :P

YAY x13 MILLION! :) I'm really happy she is allowing you! That's the coolest thing like..ever. :) Haha yes maybe you should use that approach more often. :P

bewonderstruck13 wrote:
    this is the best idea like EVER! i really hope i'll be able to send something :)

Aw, thank you very much! I hope you can too! If not, you can always be part of the notes. :)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I'm not sure if I can participate but THIS IS THE COOLEST IDEA IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

Pretty gorgeous graphic isn't it? That's because it's by the amazing Daya!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM

butbabynevermind wrote:
    I'm not sure if I can participate but THIS IS THE COOLEST IDEA IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

Thank you SO much for saying that! You're wonderful. :) If you can't send a bead, you can still send a note to Taylor. Just so you know! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.