1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Adds 4th New Jersey Show at MetLife Stadium

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I didn't see any posts about this yet, so I thought I'd share! Taylor has added another stadium show on July 13th at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford New Jersey. Here's an article about it, and the Ticketmaster page for the event. Presale is 1/20, and Onsale is 1/25.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2013/01/taylor_swift_to_play_metlife_s.html

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00004A2BCA86AB0B?artistid=1094215&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=2

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Adds 4th New Jersey Show at MetLife Stadium

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I know, i'm so excited! I'm glad it's during the summer.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:42 PM

wow really? damn! I already spent a lot of money for the Prudential Center shows plus I feel like it's a lil too early to be selling them now when the concert is during the summer. Oh well maybe I'll get lucky enough to buy a ticket somehow. I need a job for this and many other reasons

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Ahhh darn I have have tickets to March 29. Hope Swifities who didn't not get tickets have a chance this time around.
    Soul 2 Soul Tour/ Opened for Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw-7/9/2007
    Fearless Tour- 8/28/09 and 5/12/10
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11
    Red Tour- 3/29/13

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Awesome! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:35 PM

i have another chanceee!! this made my dayyy :)

how do we sign up for presaleee?!

RE: Taylor Adds 4th New Jersey Show at MetLife Stadium

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 7:58 PM

i soooo want her to come to Australia for the RED tour!! it's no fair!! SUPER JEALOUS of everyone who will get to see the RED tour :(

But also yay for all those people who may have missed out on the other chances of getting tickets!

NEW SHOW ADDED - that's why we love OUR TAYLOR

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I'm the happiest girl ever as MetLife is 10 minutes from my house and the concert is on MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Best gift ever!!!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Taylor obviously wants me to go broke, but seeing as it's on the THIRTEENTH, I'm gonna have to go to this show too.

Credit:
    Kathryn(BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Wow! thanks for posting this. Not sure if I will be going but I hope that swifities who weren't able to get tickets to her March dates are able to get some.

There's a part of me that would love to see her in an arena but since I already have tickets to one of the march dates, i am going to skip tickets for this show.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:39 PM

i have tickets for newark and ill be at camp for this show but i wish i could go! I want to see her at a stadium

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:16 PM

already have tickets for taylor in March but now this place is like 20 min away!!!!!!!!!! DOE SHE WANT ME TO GO BROKE?? lol

RE: Taylor Adds 4th New Jersey Show at MetLife Stadium

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Does anybody know how to sign up for presale for this show? It's not an option when you go to the presale email sign ups? Will we just get it if we signed up for Newark do you guys think?

Credit:

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:09 AM

brittanymarie wrote:
    Does anybody know how to sign up for presale for this show? It's not an option when you go to the presale email sign ups? Will we just get it if we signed up for Newark do you guys think?

Credit:

Thats what I was thinking!! If anyone gets the code send it too me please or if I get it and you need it I will send it too you!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:18 PM

yes someone let me know if they figure out how to get the presale code !

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:21 PM

stephtvs13 wrote:
    brittanymarie wrote:

Credit:

Thats what I was thinking!! If anyone gets the code send it too me please or if I get it and you need it I will send it too you!

Yes! Please help! Couldn't get Newark tickets and this event isn't listed on the presale list. How do we get the code? Two days and counting!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:57 PM

On her website if u click on that date it says sold out! How can it be sold out if the tickets didn't go on sale yet????

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:23 PM

TaylorSwiftFan26 wrote:
    On her website if u click on that date it says sold out! How can it be sold out if the tickets didn't go on sale yet????

I think it's just a site error, don't worry it's definitely not actually sold out :)

Credit:

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:02 PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciteddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!! I theres a 75% chance I have tickets for newark and I have tickets for philly buttttttttttttt itsssssss sooooooooo closeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I have tickets to see her in Newak, Philly, and Foxboro already but this show is on the 13th, sooo I have to go.

Credit:

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I got my code but can't go to this one
    Soul 2 Soul Tour/ Opened for Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw-7/9/2007
    Fearless Tour- 8/28/09 and 5/12/10
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11
    Red Tour- 3/29/13