Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who is going to the red concert!!!need to know

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I live in Australia, Brisbane
I am a 15 year old female
My name is Angelica Rowan

I was thinking about getting a swiftie fan from each concert(only 16 concerts) to make a sign that has a song from the red cd and on the back of the sign have a letter/number and in the end the backs all together should spell
"Taylor Swift Red 13"
There is 16 songs there is 16 letters/number above so it will work and the first person will have the song that is on first on the Red cd (state of grace)and they will have the first letter of the above(T ,for taylor)

If you don't get to meet Taylor to give her the sign give it to a security guard and explain it to him/her, hopefully after a few concerts they will see you with the sign and give you T-party tickets.

What do you think?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who is going to the red concert!!!need to know

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:04 PM

*sigh* well I'm like 99% sure I'm not going. My parents spent every nickel they had on Christmas (they spent most of it on a 300$ gun for my brother) so we have no money for it and all tickets are out near me

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I'm going to the Austin concert on may 21st :) I could help!!
    [/signature]

who is going to a red concert!! i need to know

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I live in Australia, Brisbane
    I am a 15 year old female
    My name is Angelica Rowan

I was thinking about getting a swiftie fan from each concert(only 16 concerts) to make a sign that has a song from the red cd and on the back of the sign have a letter/number and in the end the backs all together should spell
    "Taylor Swift Red 13"
    There is 16 songs there is 16 letters/number above so it will work and the first person will have the song that is on first on the Red cd (state of grace)and they will have the first letter of the above(T ,for taylor)

If you don't get to meet Taylor to give her the sign give it to a security guard and explain it to him/her, hopefully after a few concerts they will see you with the sign and give you T-party tickets.

What do you think?

Re: who is going to a red concert!! i need to know

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:37 PM

:( Not me.

"People throw rocks at things that shine."

"Life makes love look hard."

*Insert funny/cute/thoughtful picture of Taylor here*

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:48 PM

yes!! great idea, message me to work it out better
    i will go to see her in San Diego :D

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

GO TEAM LOUIS!!!!!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I live in Perth (western side) but I can't go, unfortunately

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I'm going, but wait I'm a little bit confused at the plan

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I'm going to one in Fargo on September 6th!!
    So I would hold a sign that said "All Too Well" right?? then the letter O right?

Thanks Daya for the beautiful signature!!! [=

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I'm going to the one in Vancouver on June 29

^^ Made by moi

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I'm going to the one in Phillie on July 19th

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.